Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2013, 01:34 AM   #1
Family Vacation Member

We are seriously looking at purchasingthe Lincoln, their front livingroom model as soon as we can find the right combination(IE the dealer, service, trade in price, options etc...). Looking all over the US because we are full timers and travel is really not a problem(within reason of course). Anyway, we have not had the opportunity to step into one yet, but from the videos and pics I have found online and speaking to several sales reps we are shocked to find they put a plastic sink in these units? What is up with that? Share your thoughts please? Thank you.

Robyn
RJHewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

I don't where you are but we bought our Rushmore at Camping World in Akron I know for a fact that they have sold 2 Lincoln they seem to be selling them very fast I am out at In. where the are made and seems like evrytime I am there I see 3 to 4 of them being shipped out all the time good luck on your purchase Jim&Carol
Old 02-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

We have a 2012 Rushmore and it does, indeed, have a "plastic" sink in the bathroom. We have not found that to be a problem, though, and it lightens the load somewhat. We have owned 12 units over the years and all of them had similar sinks and none of them were ever a problem.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:51 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

Ours hold water and drains great. What else could you ask for. don't ask me about the Dometic microwave. They are in the toilet on my scale.
Ruby & Jade. English Springer Spaniels
Ramn4ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
Weekend Camper

I do not find the plastic unit in the bathroom on ours to be a problem. We had a Montana that had a plastic kitchen sink....did not like that as any knives or silverware would scratch or cut it. Needed to be careful.

Chevrolet 3500HD Silverado Dually
6.6 Duramax Allison
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w...psdb076010.jpg
Walkingstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #6
Family Vacation Member

Thanks for the replies everyone! We have hada porcelain "real" bathroom sink and a "real" faucet in our last 5er. I was very surprised to see them skimp in the Rushmorebathroom. I can't believe theyweigh that much. I do not like the sink and faucet in the Rushmore and that will be the first change we make. Love everything else though!
RJHewitt is offline   Reply With Quote