Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2015, 10:18 AM   #1
New Camper

Input on a TF-3310??

Hello campers!

We are long time RVr’s looking for some information on an Elevation 3310. We stumbled across a used 2012 model and the floor plan appears to be exactly what we have been searching for.

We currently own a 25’ Airstream & Polaris RZR 800-S side by side that we can carry in the bed of our truck. This month we will be upgrading our RZR 800-S to a RZR 1000 which is a foot longer and 6” wider so the new RZR will not fit in the back of the truck.

We love our Airstream, however we love our RZR more so begrudgingly we have agreed we need move to some type of a toy hauler. We are both in our 40’s with no kids, we are able to work remotely so we often spend weeks at a time in our RV. We want as much living / kitchen area as possible but we do not want a monster 40’+ unit. Being just the two of us and one RZR, the short, light weight, triple slide floor plan of the 3310 looks ideal for our needs. Most of the other units we have seen are 40’+ before you get into triple slides.

Are there any current or past owners of the 3310 here that can give us some insight into this model?

Do any of you know if it was only built in 2012 or were there subsequent production years?

I have searched high & low on the web and only seen a little information about these units. I've only found three units for sale in the entire country. This leads me to believe they were a very low production model or people who own them are not selling them often.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Cyberous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 11:50 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

2012 was the first year for Elevation brand, so your results may vary. The first couple of years they had a 2 year warranty so anything major should have been worked out during that time.

I have the 2012 TF-3612, the garage is 2 feet longer and the floor plan is slightly different but they are close to the same. We have been very lucky, we have not had any major issues with ours. Any issues we did find we took back to the dealer and they were promptly addressed.

If I were going to buy a used one I would find on of the PDI checklists and take that and check out everything on it. Make sure the big things are working; fridge, AC, generator and all of the leveling jacks.

If you would like a list of the issues we took it back for send me a PM and I will gladly provide it.

Hope this helps.