I've known since our PDI that something was wrong with our level-up jacks. The guys doing our PDI obviously didn't know what they were doing, so I figured I could just read the docs and teach myself what we were doing wrong. I finally called Lippert and we walked through the issue together. Lippert agreed that something was wrong and that we probably had a faulty side-to-side sensor. The Autolevel would *almost* get it level, and then it would nearly tip the whole rig over before it errored out and stopped.
I took it back to the dealer to have it repaired under warranty, which of course took weeks. Last week they told me that they had fixed a faulty ground and that it was all ready to go. (Actually there were a lot of other issues, but they didn't have the parts yet and I needed to pick it up for a trip later this week.)
Yesterday I went to pick it up. Of course the first thing I did was test the Autolevel. And of course...it didn't work.
Long story short, a different tech looked at it and discovered that Crossroads had reversed the hydraulics to the left and right jacks. He switched them around and it worked perfectly. I tested it a couple of times myself and it has been working just fine. And now for the first time I can use the memory feature where it raises the nose to the same level it was when I unhitched.