Thanks for all of the suggestions, that last document was a big help. I finally decided to just fix it myself.
First I had to remove the undercarriage liner and find the wires that had broken off behind the frame. That was probably the hardest part since they were not run together with the front motor, but cut through the holding tanks. Once I found it I went to Home Depot to buy some wire. My concern was that I would have 5 different wires that would all have to be wrapped to not fall apart. As I was looking I saw thermostat wire. It was one wrapped wire with 5 different wires inside it all 18 gauge. Back at the RV I spliced it in routed it through the protective covering out the frame and spliced it in to the motor cord. I have to be honest I held my breath when I went inside to extend it. It worked perfectly. I really couldn't believe my good luck. So 18/5 thermostat wire saved the day.
2012 Elevation 3612