I figured I would stop cluttering other threads up with unrelated info and start my own thread but thanks to all the help this forum has provided thus far and all those who provided input.
All went well with our PDI and we brought the camper home today. We arrived about 15 minutes early and they already had the camper setup and completely cleaned, opened up and they did much of the work before we even arrived and were extremely thorough and spent close to 3 hours with us. Can't say enough about the service techs we worked with, they went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied.
- They identified one screen door with a scratch on it
- One of the propane doors was misaligned and the other had a scratch on the frame so they order replacements for both
- One blackout screen behind the couch had a cut in it which they ordered a replacement
- The cables for the garage ramp were missing which they also ordered
- They cleaned up a couple of trim issues in the bedroom
- Roof ladder had a bottom screw pulling out and they had to align the bottom bracket 1/4" to the left as the factory missed a stud with the one screw
No other issues and everything else worked perfectly. The slides worked without issue, air conditioning and heating worked well and ducts seemed to push air through as camper got hot fast. Hydraulic leveling jacks work very well and leveled the camper first try and multiple times since we've been home. Nice system with quite a few features but not very intuitive. Stereos worked well and speakers inside and out function as expected. We tested all water inputs and outlets which all worked without issue including the valves for the dumps for the bathroom gray/black, the kitchen gray and the garage gray. The fresh water drain was capped and available under the camper and we filled the fresh tank to about 1/4 and drained it which was not quick but better than our previous setup. They went over the roof front to back, the roof drains were all in alignment, awnings worked very well although the side awnings don't seem to have a fixed stop so you have to watch when the led lights come around and stop at that point. I'm sure we'll run into a few issues and have observed a loose screw on one of the shades which needed to be oversized since we've been home but overall, we're very pleased thus far. Really appreciate all the insight which was very beneficial going through the process.