Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2020, 10:08 AM   #1
New Camper

For Sale 2014 Sunset Trails 28BH

Beautiful Sunset Trail Reserve Travel Trailer 28BH - $19,000. This trailer includes 2 large opposing power slide outs that make the kitchen/main living area feel huge. The kitchen has a large island with double sink w/ covers and counter space, 10cu Refrigerator w/ auto switch between gas & electric, microwave, oven and a large pantry cabinet. The dinette (converts to a bed) and a super comfy sleeper couch completes the main living area. The master suite has a regular size queen size mattress with isles and hanging clothes closet on both sides. The rotating tv set (w/cd) and electric fireplace is wonderful where you can watch tv and have fireplace in Master Suite or main area. The 2 bunks are both huge, each has its own window, light, outlet and double size mattress with extra custom-made springs for comfort. We are never short on hot water with the tankless water heater. This unit has 2 large grey water tanks (40 ea) and a black water tank (40), fresh water tank (40) and city water. The outside kitchen includes sink, refrigerator, 2 burner stove and propane grill. The storage areas include large front storage area, lots of cabinets and under bed/seat storage areas. There are outside doors on both sides of trailer. The bathroom has a large shower, toilet and sink/vanity w/ medicine cabinet. Outside features include large electric awning, brand new front leveling jack, electric stabilizing jacks front and back with rear bars strengthened. Trailer axles are spread apart to reduce sway. It also has a great stereo with inside/outside speakers and a tv mount outside. The only negative part is that the front fiberglass shell has oxidized so it doesn't have the new rv shine to it, nothing else is wrong with this rv. This is a gorgeous trailer!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5555 - Copy.jpg (77.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5563.jpg (73.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5568 - Copy.jpg (103.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5582.jpg (83.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5554 - Copy.jpg (84.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 03-13-2020, 06:09 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

You might try to sell on RV trader also. I’d recommend pulling up same model and year as priced on RV Trader and mark sell price below that if you really want to sell it. I’ve sold several that way.

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crossroads, sunset