Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2022, 01:35 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

For Sale: 2019 Sunset Trail 239BH

Hello group, we purchased our rig brand new in 2018, the bunk house model has served our family well. I’ve enjoyed the forum, I’ve gotten good information and feedback over the years, so thank you everyone. I just copied and pasted my ad from RV Trader and Offer Up. If anyone is interested, we are located in Seattle, WA and took pride in ownership. Anyway hope everyone stays healthy in 2022! Let me know if u want more information.

2018 CrossRoads RV Sunset Trail Super Lite SS239BH, With sleeping space for a family of eight that includes a set of full-size bunk beds for the kiddos, two kitchens (one outside and one in), a large u-shaped dinette slide, 39 inch flat screen with surround sound speakers that even play outside, ambient lighting inside and out, plus a walk around full size residential queen mattress for mom and dad. This rig was purchased brand new from Poulsbo RV in 2018 and has been stored indoors since it rolled off the lot. It has only ever seen rain just a handful of times. Also included in the price is the Equal-I-Zer 4 point sway control hitch, the Fan-Tastic Fan with remote control and rain sensor vent, StepAbove after market entry stairs for stable and secure footing, Good Year Endurance trailer tires with 75% tread with a mounted spare for peace of mind on long haul trips, a pair of X-Chocks wheel stabilizers, Anderson Camper Wheel Chock Leveler, aftermarket Gatlinburg Plush residential Queen Mattress for the master bed, upgraded propane capacity - two 30 lb tanks; all this for your glampimg enjoyment. In addition to the upgrades all purchased accessories are also included: fresh water hoses and filters, sewer system hookups, electrical accessories for home plug in and RV Park hookups, all kitchen accessories, you can purchase this rig today and hit the road tomorrow for a multi-week trip. Additional details include stainless steel appliances, 3 burner gas kitchen stove, microwave, oven, oversized under mount kitchen sink, solid surface counter tops and backsplash, full bath with upgraded shower head, dinette can comfortably fit 4 adults, pantry with storage, 1 large slide out, outdoor kitchen with two burner gas stove and pull out counter space for food prep or to make cocktails, outdoor fridge large enough to fit a 24 pack, pre wired for solar, pre wired for rear mounted camera, outdoor shower. This rig has brought many many happy memories for our family of four. It’s in incredible condition and vacation-ready to create fun memories for you. Many more pictures available, only 5 were allowed in forum.
Muggs43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 01:38 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

Fat fingered the year in the title, rig is actually a 2018
Muggs43 is offline   Reply With Quote