Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-04-2020, 10:19 AM   #1
Full Time Camper

ProPride 3P Trailer Sway Control Hitch with accessories

Greetings,

Up for sale is our Propride hitch. We've been just about everywhere with this hitch, however we upgraded to a fifth wheel last fall and just now getting to put it up for sale now. If you want background on this hitch, just search the forum, there is good info posted here on how well this setup works. We pulled a 34 trailer with both our F150 and now F350 and never had sway issues and always towed rock solid. I have all the paperwork and accessories listed below.

The hitch is of course used, but I have serviced it regularly per the manufacturers recommendation. A couple dings in the bottom plate ( I can send you close up pics), but it is in top working condition. I've had to the pleasure to deal with the owner of the company, Sean Woodruff, several times since I bought the hitch. I was less than confident installing and he walked me through it and always returns my calls quickly when I have questions, so a DIY install is easy with customer there to help. When it was time for servicing the bearings, instead of pulling and packing the bearings myself I sent it back to Propride so it was inspected and new seals and bearings all around. They also sent me new jacks a few years ago so those were only used last summer for the first time.

I am asking $1900 because of the fresh rebuild and all the accessories. I purchased the extension kit that is 50 bucks, the covers are $90, the Hitch Lot Bar with Link Locking Plate which runs $200, and the upgraded 3 inch receiver end that is $220. I am also throwing in the custom tow bar they made for me in 2013. The lot bar and or tow bar is absolutely essential if you leave your trailer at the dealer for service. The tow bar they made for me when I bought the hitch. I mentioned to Sean they needed a better system and he designed the lot bar so it is easier to move around. I bought the lot bar a couple years ago since the only way these hitches get damaged is when someone in the shop tries to move the trailer without the adapters.

All this new would be $3200 before tax and shipping (around $280) so sticking firm on what i believe is a fair price based on what they're going for on ebay and craigslist, however I would rather deal with a fellow crossroads forum member and not have to hassle with packing up a couple hundred pounds of steel on a palate.

Because of weight and size, I am only offering for now local pick up near Northeast Ohio. I'm close enough to I70/I71, I80, and I77 if we strike a deal and you are willing to meet me within an hour or two.

Feel free to PM me with questions, additional photos or info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (18.6 KB, 116 views)

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 03:21 PM   #2
New Camper

We put ours on Facebook Marketplace and sold it locally within a couple of hours.
mull4142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:04 PM   #3
New Camper

Is it still for sale. I live in NE Indiana just south of the toll road.
Dwenger fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:12 PM   #4
Gone Traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwenger fan View Post
Is it still for sale. I live in NE Indiana just south of the toll road.
According to the previous post from early last August it was sold in a matter of a couple hours.
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:26 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
According to the previous post from early last August it was sold in a matter of a couple hours.

Wrong post tt. The OP has not posted yet that his was sold.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 04:40 PM   #6
Full Time Camper

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
Wrong post tt. The OP has not posted yet that his was sold.
First, Hello Lloyd! Long time no chat

I did sell it and I PM'd the poster it is gone. I swear (not literally of course) I posted that it was sold and had a new home. travelin texans got me wonderin' if I did and deleted it or something happened..

However, I ended up buying a fifth wheel toy hauler and one of my fellow posters on that forum put one up for sale a few weeks ago. I'll PM you Dwenger Fan. Maybe it will work out.

Again, apologies to everyone for not posting the sale.

Lloyd..I am still looking to connect some time for that pie and home roasted coffee, of course post COVID. Not sure if I could crash a Crossroads rally with a Grand Design though, however maybe y'all can forgive me, Crossroads does not have a 5ver toy hauler else I would of bought one!

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 09:07 AM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMark View Post
First, Hello Lloyd! Long time no chat

I did sell it and I PM'd the poster it is gone. I swear (not literally of course) I posted that it was sold and had a new home. travelin texans got me wonderin' if I did and deleted it or something happened..

However, I ended up buying a fifth wheel toy hauler and one of my fellow posters on that forum put one up for sale a few weeks ago. I'll PM you Dwenger Fan. Maybe it will work out.

Again, apologies to everyone for not posting the sale.

Lloyd..I am still looking to connect some time for that pie and home roasted coffee, of course post COVID. Not sure if I could crash a Crossroads rally with a Grand Design though, however maybe y'all can forgive me, Crossroads does not have a 5ver toy hauler else I would of bought one!

Hi Mark
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
You know you are welcome here any and all the time. If I could have found a Grand Design that would go thru the doors on my building, I would own one also.

I've quit looking. Decided like someone else here on the forum stated---I will pull this onr thru the Golden Gates when I go. They are continuing to build them taller all the time it seems.
As far as a Cross Roads Rally, I don't think there is such a thing any more.

That would be nice to connect sometime. I can't offer home roasted coffee any more. I quit the roasting. I pretty much have quit drinking the stuff. To much acid for the old guts.

Let us know in advance and maybe we can come up with some kind of pie. After the covid thing quiets down of course.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote