Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Just got a 2012 cruiser 5er, (Can't remember the model number off the top of my head) and it has theintellijacks system installed on it. I am having trouble getting it to work right.

When programming it, I went by the white sticker pasted on the wall under the controller. Not word for word, but as I understand it, this is the proceedure:

To set the disconnect height, hold the disconnect button in until it flashes, then use the up and down buttons to raise the 5er until the pin box just raises off the hitch, hit the disconnect button again to set. level trailer front to rear and then hold down the autolevel button untill it flashes then release, autolevel is then set. reconnect button uses a combination of the two settings to raise back up to a reconnect height.

When I set the jacks up like this, the next time I need to disconnect from the tow vehicle, I will then hit disconnect, the 5er will raise a small amount, but stops before the pinbox comes off the hitch. Have tried doing this several times, and always the same result. I'm sure I am missing something somewhere in the programming. The stow seems to be working correctly, jacks will raise up until the sensors come close to one another then it shuts down as it should.

Help guys!! Thanks!!

Bob
bdwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
Family Vacation Member

When I first got our 2012 I also had problems. I called the company and they returned my call immediately and walked me thru each step. This was on a weekend and the owner is the one who called. Took several times but it has been working fine for 6 months.

J Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:50 AM   #3
Family Vacation Member

If I remember right, it seemed to me anyway that when you set it up you have to go throught it twice to really get it set. I think the first time you are doing it you are telling it how you want it set up, then right away go through the wholething again (actually pinpointing the setting), see if that helps. Also I have been told it is very inportant to always hit the buttonsin the same sequence. Now you can adjust a little bit in between hitting the buttons, but once you start you must always complete the sequence. If this dosent work call the factory--they will walk you thru it.

Flyone