Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2023, 06:30 AM   #1
New Camper

2007 cruiser m32 bl switch board

2007 Crossroads RV
Cruiser Fifth Wheel Series M-32 BL

I bought this rv used and the seller was not helpful at all.
What do all the switches operate on the panel in the end of the cabinet by the door? I only know what 3 or 4 do. I can add a photo if that helps. Nothing is labeled and I can't seem to find a video or anything for this model
Spivey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 07:19 AM   #2
Site Team

Hello and welcome. If you could a picture would be helpful.
dagst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 11:38 AM   #3
Site Team

Welcome to the forum! Yes, please add a photo. That will help immensely.

2013 Silverado 2500HD LTZ CC 6.6L Duramax Diesel
2023 Rockwood 2445WS
Buster, miniature Dachshund
2023: 9 trips, 48 nights in 12 states, 2 provinces, 8120 miles
2022: 3 trips, 18 nights in 4 states, 2352 miles
2019: 7 trips, 43 nights in 6 states, 5336 miles
DavisK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 04:11 PM   #4
New Camper

These switches.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230506_141553.jpg (174.5 KB, 24 views)
Spivey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 06:48 PM   #5
Site Team

On the left is for the water heater. Bottom switch for electric, top switch for LP. Red light in the middle for an LP misfire I believe.
Two in the middle, are for the slides.
Light switches on the left are a little different than mine were. I would guess the upper right one is the main switch for the scare lights. Which on mine it had to be on to turn the scare lights on. When that is on, then you can turn on either the left or right scare light, or both.
I’m not sure what the other two are for, But I would say one is for a receptacle outside under the awning, one is for the outside yard light, and one is for your inside lights when you come into the trailer.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 09:55 PM   #6
Site Team

To echo or maybe add to Lloyd if you turn the picture sideways it would actually be correct.

Top -- Water heater control. Electric on /off - Fault light --Gas on/off.
Next row Awning light / outlet above door -- Slide -- Slide-- Water tank/ Black tank/ Grey - Galley tank /battery levels/water pump switch.
Next row -- Interior light switches one for as you come in the door and the other the rear of the lower level-- Exterior light switches One for Yellow light above the door and the other two are the scare lights.

This is the same as our Cruiser 29CK and close to our Seville just more switches as it has a power awning and the logo on the front lights up.

Just flip them on to see what does what. Just plug a droplight into the outlet above the door. The others should light the appropriate lights.

Let us know how it goes. Looks loke someone has painted so they could have changed the wiring.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:25 PM   #7
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spivey23 View Post
2007 Crossroads RV
Cruiser Fifth Wheel Series M-32 BL

I bought this rv used and the seller was not helpful at all.
What do all the switches operate on the panel in the end of the cabinet by the door? I only know what 3 or 4 do. I can add a photo if that helps. Nothing is labeled and I can't seem to find a video or anything for this model
Not only would a picture help but how could anyone look into their magic ball and tell you what does what. That is like asking where this road goes.

Now that I've had my little rant. Sorry.

If you are a new owner of an RV (of any manufacturer, type, style, size etc) there are simply NO diagrams, schematic, layouts or any other information for any RV. RV's are built in factories where there are almost NO codes, No rules that must be followed. They are "Put Together" by a largely unskilled crew that are under no obligation to follow any codes. Two units (exactly the same) being built by 2 different people (or the same person on a different day) will NOT be wired, plumbed in the same manner.

Switches you have that operate things are not the same as the switches I have that operate things. Sure there is a light switch by the door, but the switch that turns the awning lights on is NOT necessarily in the same location.

Good luck, it is a trial and error process to find what operates what.

2012 Sunset Trail by Crossroads
29BH
2016 F150 Lariat
egrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 04:04 PM   #8
New Camper

I am painting and we haven't changed any wiring. I've flipped switches and checked fuses. Fuses are good, breakers are good (confused on where an rv's "trunk" is located as labeled on our fuse panel). I think I have narrowed it down to the scare lights are in need or new bulbs or replacing, one of the 3 switches that are grouped together go to a light in the cabinet below the TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagst1 View Post
To echo or maybe add to Lloyd if you turn the picture sideways it would actually be correct.

Top -- Water heater control. Electric on /off - Fault light --Gas on/off.
Next row Awning light / outlet above door -- Slide -- Slide-- Water tank/ Black tank/ Grey - Galley tank /battery levels/water pump switch.
Next row -- Interior light switches one for as you come in the door and the other the rear of the lower level-- Exterior light switches One for Yellow light above the door and the other two are the scare lights.

This is the same as our Cruiser 29CK and close to our Seville just more switches as it has a power awning and the logo on the front lights up.

Just flip them on to see what does what. Just plug a droplight into the outlet above the door. The others should light the appropriate lights.

Let us know how it goes. Looks loke someone has painted so they could have changed the wiring.
Old 05-18-2023, 08:54 PM   #9
Site Team

Ok so here is a little history lesson. Back in the day -- in the time before the internet existed and no one ever heard of a RV. Campers as they were called and in this case camper trailers had a bump out on the rear and it resembled the trunk on some antique cars. It in many cases was the only storage for the camper. The door went from taillight to taillight. So in modern times that storage has became to newer and younger folks known as the "pass thru" Now if we were talking 5th wheels and there basement storage that is a story for another day.