Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2020, 07:47 AM   #1
New Camper

2010 ctx ct26rkx

Hi. Brand new to the forum and hoping to become a regular in the near future. I have found a 2010 CTX Cruiser, CT26RKX, for sale but I can't seem to find out much about them. When I search I get 5th wheels and the one I am looking at is a TT. Love the floorplan and it seems like a solid TT but I am not familiar with Crossroads at all. They are asking $8500 for it which appears to be well below book value so I find myself asking why. Like I said, it seems solid and outside of a few minor things (its 10 years old) it looks ready to go. Is there something about these TTs that no one seems to own one? Thanks!
nohoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:20 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2011-...ct26rkx-tr2545
Reese DC
hondavalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:32 AM   #3
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondavalk View Post
Thank you. I don't know if they were any changes from 2010 to 2011, but 2011 was the only year I could find specs for this model, no 2010. I was looking for anyone having some first-hand knowledge or experience with it. Thanks again.
Old 04-21-2020, 08:44 AM   #4
Site Team

Hello And Welcome!

The price you stated is that a private sale or on a dealers lot? With the state of the country now prices are all over the place. If you do decide to buy it do a through inspection. There is a good PDI on here that will help. Also is this your first camper or will it be a replacement?

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to ask someone on here has been there done that.
dagst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 09:59 AM   #5
New Camper

This is sitting on a dealer lot in Wisconsin. I have had a TT before but got out of it after the kids grew up. I was just curious as to why I can't find this year and model anywhere.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:27 AM   #6
Site Team

If you go look at it, check for signs of de lamination on the front cap.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 11:39 AM   #7
Site Team

Welcome to the forum!

2013 Silverado 2500HD LTZ CC 6.6L Duramax Diesel
2023 Rockwood 2445WS
Buster, miniature Dachshund
2023: 9 trips, 48 nights in 12 states, 2 provinces, 8120 miles
2022: 3 trips, 18 nights in 4 states, 2352 miles
2019: 7 trips, 43 nights in 6 states, 5336 miles
DavisK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 11:03 PM   #8
Site Team

Not sure why there is not a lot of info on this model. Could be it was not very popular or crossroads offered the same floor plan in a lower priced line so they did not sell many of them. I did a search and found one at a dealer in Wisconsin not sure if it is the same one you are looking at or not. As far as price on a used camper there are a lot of factors that affect it - what the dealer has in it - how long they have had it - condition- and location in the country.

We are in Mo just outside of the KC area and a local chain dealer had the sister to our Cruiser right down to the interior color. By the time we got there to look at it there was a deal pending so in searching there inventory on line we found ours listed at a north - east Iowa location for over $3000 less so off to Iowa we went . Just to show that location sometimes makes a difference. And yes we asked if they could transfer it to our location and they said yes but it would not be the same price. So 2 trips to Iowa and it came home with us.
dagst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 10:08 AM   #9
Full Time Camper

Welcome to the forum

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 10:23 AM   #10
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagst1 View Post
Not sure why there is not a lot of info on this model. Could be it was not very popular or crossroads offered the same floor plan in a lower priced line so they did not sell many of them. I did a search and found one at a dealer in Wisconsin not sure if it is the same one you are looking at or not.
That's the dealer!
Old 04-23-2020, 03:28 AM   #11
Seasonal Camper

Just Being curious, I took a look at the dealers ad....Aside from a few minor details (angled cabinet over couch, location of stereo, and obviously exterior graphics) this TT is the twin sister of mine. FWIW, I paid $8500 as well for my 2010, and thought it was a steal.
The dealers site is now showing yours as discounted to $6700..
EDIT: My mistake, I misinterpreted it...it is discounted 6700 from original price..
still at 8500.
Old 04-23-2020, 04:23 AM   #12
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrizz View Post
Just Being curious, I took a look at the dealers ad....Aside from a few minor details (angled cabinet over couch, location of stereo, and obviously exterior graphics) this TT is the twin sister of mine. FWIW, I paid $8500 as well for my 2010, and thought it was a steal.
The dealers site is now showing yours as discounted to $6700..
EDIT: My mistake, I misinterpreted it...it is discounted 6700 from original price..
still at 8500.
It is a very good deal from what I can learn and that always puts me on guard so when I tried to find out more info on the TT and the only thing I could find was the listing for the exact one I was looking at, I was a little perplexed. There isn't even a blue book for the 2010. We've put a small deposit down on it and I think we will pull the trigger. Hopefully it won't bite us in the back end down the road.
Old 04-23-2020, 08:32 PM   #13
Weekend Camper

NADA

I found it on NADA. It shows low retail is $8500 and average is $13,000. If it's truly in good shape, sounds like a great deal. We have a 2012 Crossroads Cruiser 26rkx fifth wheel. Bought it new. This was our 5th RV and I dont picture us ever getting rid of it. We love it.
sllamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:35 PM   #14
RC3
Weekend Camper

I have an 2007Crossroads Cruiser GR31 It was on the dealer’s lot for a year so it too was heavily discounted 2008. I found it was built very solid compared to sunset trail. The only thing I’ve had to do as far as major original equipment repairs were the springs and the linoleum. Linoleum does not like the extreme temperature changes up north. Upgraded to vinyl. I upgraded at same time to 6 leaf springsfrom 4. The only other minor items were a motherboard for the fridge and furnace, but luckily I Know someone who had extra ones lying about that he gave me. I have not seeN another cruiser tt either. It looked like people were either buying the sunset trails because that’s what they could afford or if can afford a more higher end they went for paradise pointes. The only other cruiser I’ve seen are 5th wheels.
Old 04-26-2020, 02:44 PM   #15
New Camper

Cruiser info

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohoosier View Post
Hi. Brand new to the forum and hoping to become a regular in the near future. I have found a 2010 CTX Cruiser, CT26RKX, for sale but I can't seem to find out much about them. When I search I get 5th wheels and the one I am looking at is a TT. Love the floorplan and it seems like a solid TT but I am not familiar with Crossroads at all. They are asking $8500 for it which appears to be well below book value so I find myself asking why. Like I said, it seems solid and outside of a few minor things (its 10 years old) it looks ready to go. Is there something about these TTs that no one seems to own one? Thanks!
We own a 2014 Crossroads Cruiser 5th wheel.model 305 SK. It’s a very good unit. No issues in 5 years. But we did discover that we cannot find anything inBlue book about it. We went to a dealer once to get trade In value and they ended up having to price a 2013 model and add a bit to adjust for the fact it is a 2014 ( per the title). Not sure what’s up with that but sounds similar to what you ran across. No RV lasts forever but we have had good luck with ours.