Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2018, 11:41 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

Question Considering 2013 CrossRoads ZT39DB

Hello,

I am new to the site and am considering purchasing a 2013 CrossRoads 39DB model travel trailer. I tried the search function on this site and it was not very helpful in coming up with results.

At any rate, looking for some feedback on how those who own (or own like TTs) like their camper.

I am looking for any issues you have identified. Is the A/C sufficient for a 41 foot camper? Is the 6 gallon water heater sufficient? Any issues with the 6 cubic foot refrigerator or stove? How is the floor, does it squeak or have soft spots?

Thank you for any advice or practical experiences you can provide.

dh
darleyhavidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:28 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

Question

Bump. Looking for any feedback on this camper or even the 39BH model.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:07 AM   #3
Family Vacation Member

All I could find is this.

https://www.smartrvguide.com/rvs-for...ds-zinger-39db

2016 Crossroads 291 RL Z-1
2015 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi Outdoorsman
www.wildlifeupclose.com
moore_rvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:14 AM   #4
Weekend Camper

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore_rvers View Post
Yeah, I haven't been able to find any forum post with folks that actually can give any input on the pros and cons of this model. I like the look of it, but like most campers, there are usual some idiosyncrasies that aren't realized until you live in it for some time.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:15 AM   #5
Site Team

Only thing I could find is the spec sheet for it.

https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2013-...zt39db-tr14987

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:39 PM   #6
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darleyhavidson View Post
Hello,

I am new to the site and am considering purchasing a 2013 CrossRoads 39DB model travel trailer. I tried the search function on this site and it was not very helpful in coming up with results.

At any rate, looking for some feedback on how those who own (or own like TTs) like their camper.

I am looking for any issues you have identified. Is the A/C sufficient for a 41 foot camper? Is the 6 gallon water heater sufficient? Any issues with the 6 cubic foot refrigerator or stove? How is the floor, does it squeak or have soft spots?

dh
Hopefully this isn't taken the wrong way, but I think everything you are asking would either be different by camper or person's opinion. For me the water heater and refrigerator/ stove (although my oven doesn't work) are fine.

Screen Name = half Labrador, half Beagle and full of attitude.
Labbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 01:45 PM   #7
Weekend Camper

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labbie View Post
Hopefully this isn't taken the wrong way, but I think everything you are asking would either be different by camper or person's opinion. For me the water heater and refrigerator/ stove (although my oven doesn't work) are fine.
I think I wasn't clear on what I was asking in my original post. I am looking for opinions on either the 39DB or 39BH. These are the "similar TTs" I was referring to. I wasn't looking for opinions on necessarily all types of Zinger travel trailers. Mainly the destination trailers such as the 39DB and 39BH.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 03-11-2018, 02:50 PM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Hello,

dh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labbie View Post
Quote:
I think I wasn't clear on what I was asking in my original post. I am looking for opinions on either the 39DB or 39BH. These are the "similar TTs" I was referring to. I wasn't looking for opinions on necessarily all types of Zinger travel trailers. Mainly the destination trailers such as the 39DB and 39BH.

Thanks for the reply.
Even tho you are asking about specific models trailers, the equipment you mentioned-- frig.-water heater-AC are all basic items that is found in pretty much every model trailer.
I think that is what Labbie was trying to convey.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote