Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2018, 02:34 PM   #1
New Camper

Cruiser Aire CR-25RL

Hello! We are new here, but not new to camping.We are Looking to go the 5th wheel route with a Cruiser Aire CR25-RL. We currently own an Outback 21RS travel trailer and have had it for 12 years. Anyone have experience with this model or any Cruiser Aire 5th wheels?
We are pretty limited to the length as it has to be under 30' for our side yard. We like the floorpan of this model.

Thanks in advance
Chabbie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 03:31 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

I own the 2016 CAF25SE Cruiser Aire 5er. Even though it is a 25 the specs show it to be 29’. However, putting a tape on it from rear bumper to front of 5er shell is 29 feet 3 inches. Here is the specs for a 2018 25-RL; so if it compares like mine it should be about 3” more the spec sheet , which would make it 29 feet 3.25 inches. https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2018-...cr25rl-tr36245. Also, FYI- my specs on mine says mine is 12’ height; my building door opening is 12’ 2” and mine barely scrapes the air conditioning cover when going in and out so mine is 2” taller then the specs say.

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 05:32 PM   #3
New Camper

I’ve also got the CAF25SE. I too am limited in the space I’ve got to get my rig in the back yard. From bumper to nose it is about 29ft. From bumper to the trucks back bumper is about 25 foot. I use a F-250 with a 6.75 foot bed and I have no problems towing or backing it into spots. So keep that in mind when thinking about the length of the trailer. Oh, it does turn different than a regular pull behind. Figure about 2 seconds from when the truck moves to when the trailer moves, you’ll get used to it. My dealer didn’t let me leave the lot till i had backed it up several times. Good luck.
Rpshipley is offline   Reply With Quote