Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

The oldest RV dealer in Maryland has a 2008 Crossroads Cruiser CF30SK with a retail price of $39,243 for sale for $25,000 --- a significant percentage reduction. It is the last Cruiser on his lot. I have purchased two units over the years from Charlie, who is now retired and hashas passed the business to his son. They are attempting to clear new inventory in order to survive the economic downturn. Bailouts for everybody except the small businessman. They are locatedat 10100 LibertyRoad, Randallstown, MD.

His units are prepped well. I have never had to take one back for tweaking.Unusual in todays market even in the high priced models.

finder9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:48 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

What is the best deal available for a 2010 model? While I do feel for those business people trying to survive this economy, especially in the RV business it does not seem to me that $25,000 for an '08 is any big deal.

No offense to anyone is intendedwith this message. It is just my humble opinion.
artgpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:16 AM   #3
Seasonal Camper

This really stinks for a dealer that has been around since 1963. Ourlocal dealer is in the same situation. Not aCrossRoads dealer buthe has no new units on the lot. Just used units and he is relying on parts and service.And as far as the price goes, that's not much more that i paid for my'04 Paradise Point 3 years ago. For a new unit it's a great price.We aredefinitely inabuyers market for those looking to get into a nice RV.
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...04/TheRig3.jpg
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:53 AM   #4
Weekend Camper

My dealer that I bought my sunset trail has closed so for any warranty stuff the next closer dealer is over 2 hours away so I feel for him and his customers.

https://2guysdev.com/mark/allthetoys.jpg

maskins is offline   Reply With Quote