Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
New Camper

Have had my 38FL Rushmore in the collision shop awaiting parts from CROSSROADS for 3 months. You can't get anyone to answer the phone numbers that are on the website. I've emailed until my fingers are bleeding. I've had the wrong parts shipped and can not get the correct ones at this time. When I did get someone on the phone they give you half an answer or respond with let me do some research and I'll get back with you. When you email you get an immediate response that it can take 24 hours or so to get back with you. I realize that if I get that response that I can expect someone to get back with me, but nothing in a week. Come on. I'm done with Crossroadsproducts and I will never purchase or recommend their products again. I will go out of my way to persuade buyers to look at other brands outside of THOR Industries. Soon as I get this unit repaired I'm trading or selling it also.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:55 AM   #2
Pnr
Family Vacation Member

Sorry for your trouble, I know how you feel.. When I have called crossroads I HATE the stupid button pushin phone system!!!

A company of most any size, could afford a REAL person to answer phone and follow up with customers.

Maybe they are all too busy re- designing this wonderful new web site.

Paul
Pnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #3
Family Vacation Member

So what about going through your dealer ? One would think that a dealer would want to keep a customer loyal and with their contacts with the sales rep there should be a way to get parts expedited ?

I don't care what business you are in if you don't cater to thecustomer you will surely soon disappear from existance....

2013 CF345RF Provincial

2006 GMC Dura Max Diesel
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
Family Vacation Member

What parts are you needing? There are not too many parts that are proprietary, to any RV. Your dealer should be stepping up with "customer service" & get the partsthat are needed. 3 months is way too long, to receive the correct parts.
'12 Crossroads Rushmore RF38FL (ours!)
Barry, the ADHD x 2 German Shepherd mix, Granddog.
FFFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
Seasonal Camper

Depends on what "parts" you need, if it's body panels then it will take a while, months + because it is not a stock item. Also, is the "collision shop" a Crossroads dealer or just a repair facility working on cars/trucks. As Stevesaid, most components of all travel trailers are interchangeable so they should not be a problem; no doubt you will have the same problem regardless of the brand; I know we did with a Denali from Camping World.
Sirsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:50 AM   #6
Weekend Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to ricktlm3
try this # 855 226 7496

1966 chevelle 396

2012 325ck

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...cruiser005.jpg

ricktlm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:58 PM   #7
Family Vacation Member

With so many positive comments about CrossRoads, I hate to see someone having such bad luck. So, I took it upon myself (althought it's none of my business but I do stick my nose in a lot of places) to contact someone at Crossroads that I've had real good experience with and shared your story with him. He is not allowed to post on the forums but said I could feel free to give you his information and let you contact him to see what he can do to help. So, here is that information:

Chris Charles
ccharles@crossroadsrv.com
Crossroads RV Parts, Service & Sales
260-593-2866 ext. 431

NH Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #8
Full Time Camper

"NH",way to go!! !!

Travel Safe ...

'12 F350(NotShown) / '11 Rushmore 35RL
https://i53.tinypic.com/2qs5cw3.jpg
Ruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:33 AM   #9
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

NH, given your response here I would say "stick your nose in" all you want. Thanks for helping a fellow owner out...this forum is the best. I too am in need of a replacement part...I have been dealing with Tom Stanford, one of the new 'aides' to Brian. He has been pretty prompt getting back to me on my problem. I am awaiting pricing and shipping costs on my part. I have a trip to Carmel scheduled in 2 weeks and had actually considered driving up to Topeka to pick it up. It is a 2 hour drive so I don't think timing would allow them to install it, but you never know. I am waiting for Tom to get back to me on this and will make a decision accordingly. But, if I can haul the part in my vehicle even though it costs me 2 hours up and back, I just may do it rather than wait a month or more for them to ship it. I just hope if I can pick it up that I can do so with no hassles.

Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #10
Weekend Camper

your not alone refer to my post2012 crossroadszinger 32qb timeline of repairs. in short owned it 91 days and has been in the shop 81days collectively
ageworker is offline   Reply With Quote