Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-01-2013, 04:33 AM   #1
New Camper

Send a message via AIM to x96mnn
Goodfriendof mine got into camping last year with his family and after a season in a 16ft clipper is looking at upgrading his TV and camper. The TV look like it will be a Ford eco boost with max tow and the campers are down to two at this time but that can change.

The Cross Road he is looking at is a Sling Shot 27RB with the outdoor kitchen. It is verysimilarto the second made by Keystone. I have read through the forum and for the most part seems to be good reviews. Any other opinions from owners or just Cross Roads in general. The dealer let him know the line is done but stated he would have no warranty concerns.

The second RV is a Keystone Sprinter 266. I own this model and have to this point good luck with it. Both are within a $100 of each other but I think the draw back is he lives close to me and the families for the most part camp together. Buying the same may look funny but I already said I don't care.

Thanks again for any advice on the Slingshot. AS well his maininterestis keeping bumper to hitch front around 30ft, a slide andoutdoorkitchen in case there issomethingelse he should be looking at.

x96mnn is offline   Reply With Quote