Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2014, 04:54 PM   #1
Gone Traveling

Location of Schwintek Slide Controller

We were getting ready to return from our camping trip on Sunday and the main slide (living room) got stuck part way in. I finally got it all the way in so we could travel.

Today, I called a dealer who immediately wanted to replace the Schwintek assembly for $1600 or so before even seeing it and trouble shooting. I called Crossroads and they said too bad so sad since I am 6 weeks out of warranty.

I called Lippert and they were very helpful. The technical support guy gave me a couple of things to do to trouble shoot and to re-synchronize the motors before going to the dealer. He was hopeful these things will fix the issue or at least let me speak intelligently to the dealer.

Here is the problem.... I cant find the controller. The Lippert person called Crossroads and was told it is close to the water pump. I pulled the drawers and looked there but it is not there.

Can anyone give me some advice on where to find the controller on my 2014 Cruiser Aire 28RK. I found the one for the wardrobe slide and so I'm sure what it looks like.
Chateau Duke To Go is offline   Reply With Quote