Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2012, 03:22 AM   #601
Full Time Camper

Now back home, and finally got the internet up and running It was great meeting with our friends from the past and meeting new ones Lloyd you are going to have to let Barb start eating, Hoover is very much concerned about it. Had the Coffee this morning a great mix thanks Lloyd. I agree that the Factory by missing this rally has messed up. There are a bunch of us that attended that are on their second or third Crossroads product. And there are some who are looking to up grade to another unit soon what an opportunity missed. It does seem as if the new group is not interested in keeping its base. They need to keep in mine it cost a lot less to resale a current user than to convert a new customer over to the brand

Edited by: fhenn
Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:27 AM   #602
Weekend Camper

Too bad the CR Sales and Marketing team didn't support. I was surprised to hear that the Texas Rally was perhaps as big as the factory rally.
Keith, CR should hire you and Beverly to show em how it's done.

Mapachoo Eric...I tried soaking strawberrys in a Bud. I let it ferment and after 1 week, took a taste...tasted like a fruity belch!! Guess I did something wrong?

Texas4, I sent you a private msg. Check for receipt when you get a chance.

Toni & Meanette

martinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:23 AM   #603
Full Time Camper

Bruce, Toni and Frank, thanks for the comments.

"I was surprised to hear that the Texas Rally was perhaps as big as the factory rally."

Toni, I am basing that off the comments people that attended the factory rally the last two years and the Texas rally the last two years told me as far as the number of attendees. That is also how I found out that Denny does not even bring his Crossroads trailerto the factory rally he organizes..... WTH??? What would you folks have thought if Beverly and I showed up at the rally and told you, we left our PP at home but we are going to stay in one of the cabinsand show oursupportto the Crossroads owners that attended?

I am not saying we might not try and plan a rally and try and get a bunch of us together someplace but I will not advertised it as a Crossroads rally anymore. I had a lot of people comment to me at the rally they have been watching the changes within Crossroads and they were not happy about them. I sure hope the new management team opens their eyes to what their customers are saying before it is to late. The power of the internet can make or break a company now days.
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:49 AM   #604
Full Time Camper

Looking forward to the next rally with or without CrossRoads participation. It is their loss if they choose not to participate.

We had so much fun at this years rally we forgot to take as many pictures as we have in the past. However, here are the ones that I took at the Friday night get together.

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o.../2012%20Rally/

Edited by: gball
'04 Dodge 2500 Quadcab CTD
gball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:17 AM   #605
Family Vacation Member

Thanks for the pictures, George. Brought back some good memories from a year ago.
Dennis

cruzr4-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #606
Family Vacation Member

George enjoyed the pictures... thanks for posting.
Thanks to everyone for making my 1st Rally so good. Great People are RVers..

https://i43.tinypic.com/rlz8tk.jpg

Life is too short not to live it as a Texan.
Texas1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 AM   #607
Full Time Camper

Here are the pictures Beverly and I took. They start from Sunday and work their way back.

http://s334.photobucket.com/albums/m...0Rally%202012/

George, did I see a couple of those H&H Bigfoot Busters in your photo's???? Those guys are the next big thing.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #608
Full Time Camper

You sure did.
'04 Dodge 2500 Quadcab CTD
gball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:24 PM   #609
Full Time Camper

What a great time we had at Kerrville! Fun meeting everyone, finally, and putting faces to names. Looking forward to the next get-together at ....? It's now a week later, most of it spent near the beach in Galveston and now we're in New Iberia, LA. Getting time to make a decision to turn for home or head further east. Neighbors at home say the snow's almost gone but don't want to take a chance and get there before it's gone.

Breckenridge, CO
'08 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST30BH Traded
'21 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5er
'22 Cougar 29RLI 5er
'23 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD
coastn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #610
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastn

What a great time we had at Kerrville! Fun meeting everyone, finally, and putting faces to names. Looking forward to the next get-together at ....? e.
Russ-----------Maybe you should consider the Colorado/Rocky Mt. Rally idea!!!!!!

George, Keith, great pics. Thanks for posting. Another big thank you to everybody!!
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #611
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastn
What a great time we had at Kerrville! Fun meeting everyone, finally, and putting faces to names. Looking forward to the next get-together at ....? It's now a week later, most of it spent near the beach in Galveston and now we're in New Iberia, LA. Getting time to make a decision to turn for home or head further east. Neighbors at home say the snow's almost gone but don't want to take a chance and get there before it's gone.
Russ, come back to Garner State Park near Leakey, TX. The weather is fine here & you can hang out here with us, until it is time to go home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cp=8&gs_id=q&xhr=t&bav= on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1350&bi h=556&wrapid=tljp1335789895515014&um=1&amp ;ie=UTF-8&q=garner+state+park&fb=1&gl=us&h q=garner+state+park&hnear=garner+state+park&am p;cid=0,0,6163261729572417499&ei=S4meT_yELMHG2 wWo14XnDg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=imag e&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBEQ_BIwAA
'12 Crossroads Rushmore RF38FL (ours!)
Barry, the ADHD x 2 German Shepherd mix, Granddog.
FFFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:28 AM   #612
Family Vacation Member

Send a message via Yahoo to timscruiser
Let it be saidThe Conroys had a GREAT time and we thank ALL the ones that put it together As I told Keith I DO know what it takes to make it all work out so smoothly .

Well we've been home for 3 days unpacking our rolling HOME as well as taking her through a local truck wash for a much needed wash then the Ford got the kings treatment with a deluxe wash .

And Istill can't believe what a GREAT TIME we had with all of you nice people . And after reading all of the posts about the late night show We sure hate it that we didn't make that one . Michael I was sure happy to see that you made it home with no trouble because you had me worried because I've gone through the same thing ! By the way keep an eye out for a box in the mail with the red "" Y ""splitter fitting for your{ poop tube} I told you I'd send you .

Lloyd We sure wish you lived closer so We could borrow some of your special blind from time To time . YUM YUM .

Billy give us a heads up when you get to the White River state park later this summer and we'll get together { timstoy@suddenlink.net }

Tim & JO

THE CONROYS MINI MOTEL ]]

<br /
timscruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:23 AM   #613
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Keith,
Thanks so much for the pictures...looks like a nice CG. And, picture 21 showed me a little mod I need to make also...it is amazing what a picture can tell you. I need to head to Wally World and get some "noodles" I guess Don't know whose rig that is but a great idea I must say.

Again, thanks for the pics and if you do have the Rally next year Linda and I would definitely like to attend and meet you all.

Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #614
Family Vacation Member

Tim it was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife and of course your Schnauzer.

I am very grateful for all the help you gave me in hooking up and unhooking when I arrive and left.
I will be checking the mail.
I hope we can get together some time and RV together again.
Take care.

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by timscruiser
Let it be saidThe Conroys had a GREAT time and we thank ALL the ones that put it together As I told Keith I DO know what it takes to make it all work out so smoothly .

Well we've been home for 3 days unpacking our rolling HOME as well as taking her through a local truck wash for a much needed wash then the Ford got the kings treatment with a deluxe wash .

And Istill can't believe what a GREAT TIME we had with all of you nice people . And after reading all of the posts about the late night show We sure hate it that we didn't make that one . Michael I was sure happy to see that you made it home with no trouble because you had me worried because I've gone through the same thing ! By the way keep an eye out for a box in the mail with the red "" Y ""splitter fitting for your{ poop tube} I told you I'd send you .

Lloyd We sure wish you lived closer so We could borrow some of your special blind from time To time . YUM YUM .

Billy give us a heads up when you get to the White River state park later this summer and we'll get together { timstoy@suddenlink.net }

Tim & JO

Old 04-30-2012, 10:41 AM   #615
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator447

Keith,
Thanks so much for the pictures...looks like a nice CG. And, picture 21 showed me a little mod I need to make also...it is amazing what a picture can tell you. I need to head to Wally World and get some "noodles" I guess Don't know whose rig that is but a great idea I must say.

Again, thanks for the pics and if you do have the Rally next year Linda and I would definitely like to attend and meet you all.

Jim
Jim that is my unit.. how every the Credit goes to Clif he had an extra noodle and gave it to me.
It is a great Idea.. it save me twice while I was there.

Mike

Edited by: Texas1949

Old 04-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #616
Full Time Camper

I need to ask a favor, if anyone took a picture of the Texas quilt we gave away Saturday night as the final door prize could you send me a copy at my email address below? Beverly would like to have a copy. Thanks

hunter11@austin.rr.com

Old 04-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #617
Seasonal Camper

Keith I sent the pictures We had still working on Photobucket I loaded them up to small. I sent you the original

2019 Volante 240RL
mapachoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #618
Full Time Camper

Pictures received, thanks guys.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #619
Full Time Camper

Keith-

If you need another quilt picture let me know. Joyce will be glad to pose with it!

Russ

Breckenridge, CO
'08 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST30BH Traded
'21 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5er
'22 Cougar 29RLI 5er
'23 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD
coastn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:12 AM   #620
Full Time Camper

Russ, thanks but I have several now.