Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #21
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78

The area was hard hit - you'd think the opposite would be true, that the industry would be dying to put out a decent product at the price range. Understanding these are very complex units and that everything has some QA issues I still say the gross-error mistakes seem so obvious that even a quick tailgate inspection would reveal them.

Also, I find it sort of self defeating to have a great resource like an owners forum with near silence from upper management. At least on the brand XXXX owners forum the management and engineering team participates. In fact, I know that some issues frequently complained about made it to a tailgate inspection checklist on the assembly line.

With CR trying to sell a one year warranty you'd think this forum would be crawling with the CR team interacting with owners. Of course, the CR team may be adjusting the build techniques - but the perception is they (CR) are hands off to the issues. Perception is critical with the customer.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote