Old 08-18-2010, 10:47 AM   #11
Weekend Camper

gossamar, your post went up as I was responding to Old Farmer and Mike. It would be wonderful if Crossroads offers generator-ready Cruisers. IMO they need those more in the Kingston and Seville lines, where Keystone is eating their lunch. Crossroads also needs to offer 12 cubic foot refrigerators in Kingstons. How could I get through to Rudy on the phone, or by email? You can PM me.
Tom Holsinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
Family Vacation Member

Dependant on the power consumption of your cpap machine you may be able to use a UPS similar to ones used for power backup for computers. That would provide you with a truly uninterrupted power supply, the draw is low and you could install the UPS under the bed.

CF33LF PROVINCIAL EDITION
SWAILES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:06 PM   #13
Full Time Camper

Go to the main website and there is a "contact us" tab at the bottom. It has the phone number and email information. Might start with an email and title it Cruiser questions....

2015 Rushmore Springfield

2017 F350 Dually 4x4 6.7 Bronze Fire
gossamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #14
Weekend Camper

swailes, I was thinking of something like that. I don't use a heated humidifier. Between a big UPS and 6v batteries I should be able to rig something which can power my Bi-Pap all night if camp power fails.

I still hope to do some dry-camping though, and want a generator for that. My wife is a California teacher with furlough days in her contract which willl give us extra non-holiday three-day weekends which we hope to use visiting state parks which have no-services RV spaces. The UPS & batteries would get me through the night in those too.
Tom Holsinger is offline   Reply With Quote