Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-22-2014, 09:39 PM   #1
New Camper

2013 Cruiser 355BL Value

Hi There, Newbie in the owners forum. We (family of six) are considering buying a 2013 Cruiser 355BL that is for sale locally. Upgrading from a Shadow Cruiser TT. NADA does not have this model listed and I was wondering if a price range of ($00k-00k moderator edit) is reasonable? The unit is in very good shape save for the fading on the front cap. Has a hitch welded to the back with the wiring as well as 2 12v interstate batteries. Not sure exactly what options it has but I am certain it does not have the dual pane windows.

Any guidance or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
going360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:35 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Specific pricing discussions aren't allowed here. You can search prices nationally for the unit to compare what they are selling for or check out NADA.
Saskatoon, SK
WildWildWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:02 AM   #3
New Camper

Sorry

Sorry about that. Not looking for specific prices just trying to get an idea if this is a reasonable price range. As mentioned in my first post NADA doe NOT have this specific model priced out or listed at all. If it did I would not have posted.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:34 AM   #4
New Camper

Unfortunately now that the price range I had entered has been taken out by the admin (I understand why) this post is useless for anyone else down the road. Of course the internet is full of useless posts but I hate to be a contributor. If anyone has questions about this model please PM me as it looks like we will be picking it up next week. Also, Hopefully NADA will actually put a value on this model and that should help anyone looking to purchase
Old 10-24-2014, 09:17 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by going360 View Post
Unfortunately now that the price range I had entered has been taken out by the admin (I understand why) this post is useless for anyone else down the road. Of course the internet is full of useless posts but I hate to be a contributor. If anyone has questions about this model please PM me as it looks like we will be picking it up next week. Also, Hopefully NADA will actually put a value on this model and that should help anyone looking to purchase
I would like to welcome you to the forum. Sometimes these forums have silly rules, but there are some fairly knowledgeable camper folks on here if you have questions. Feel free to jump in and become part of the group here. Congratulations on your purchase and I hope you have many years of good service and happy camping memories with it.
Valley 16K slider
Ride-Rite air bags
mike06081969 is offline   Reply With Quote