Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2016, 10:14 AM   #1
New Camper

Question Tank Valves- which one?!!!

We have a '14 240BH. I have read so many threads here and you guys are always helpful. We always seem to have an issue but.. Today I am at the camper alone and my gray tank is full. Wanting to dump it, I look in the manual and no where does it specify which is which. I can't see a label on it either. Wouldn't be the worst thing if I dumped the black but when I called crossroads to ask which is which. They told me it depends on who was working that day and they wouldn't tell me. So for everyone who's valves where switched...there you go! It isn't "standard". Any ideas? While we do like this camper we quickly outgrew it and should not have gone with the bunks. That was a rookie mistake for our needs. Now we are looking for a 5th wheel. I'll give credit to CR for covering the replacement of our skin after it warped due to some faulty sealant at the factory.
Notroughingit is offline   Reply With Quote