Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

View Poll Results: Quelqu'un a-t-il eu des problèmes avec Bedroom Slide0Out?
Cruiser 2011 335 0 0%
Bedroom Slide 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
New Camper

Bonjour! En 2011, nous avons acheté une Fifth Wheel Cruiser 335 2011. On a dû l'amener au détaillant Ã* la fin octobre 2012 pour des réparations. Le détaillant a proposé de l'hiverner, car il disait la réparer pendant l'hiver 2012-2013. Or, les réparations n'ont été débutées qu'Ã* la fin mars 2013, parce que nous avons beaucoup insisté.
Lorsqu'ils l'ont réparée, ils se sont rendu compte que la réparation de la Slide-out de la chambre ne fonctionnait pas bien finalement. Alors, ils nous ont dit qu'ils avaient fait une réclamation (bla bla bla) au fabricant et qu'on pouvait partir avec la fifth wheel quand même et qu'on devrait la ramener pendant l'été pour qu'ils fassent les réparations. C'est beaucoup trop long et inconcevable. Que dois-je faire? Puis-je demander les services d'un autre détaillant???
Nous sommes vraiment déçus du service Ã* la clientèle de Crossroads. Tellement, que nous ne pensons pas racheter un produit Crossroads. Je pense Ã* demander les services d'un avocat s'il le faut, car nous voulons débuter le camping début mai.
Bellavance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

YOUR KIDING RIGHT????
2022 Alliance Avenue 32RLS

In God We Trust
A proud member of the one percent...Semper Fi
sleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

That might work in Quebec but your in USA speak english.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

Par La VuFrench Fries?
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #5
Family Vacation Member

Wow
Old 04-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #6
New Camper

No, I'm not kidding! Really disapointted...

And for the one who wants me to write in English, I will do it if you promise to speak in English if you come to Quebec one day

Old 04-04-2013, 12:36 AM   #7
Family Vacation Member

Wow means we have no idea what you said. And i do avoid Quebec when travelling for that reason.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #8
Full Time Camper

[And for the one who wants me to write in English, I will do it if you promise to speak in English if you come to Quebec one day]

I am afraid if you don't post your question in English you are not going to get any answers. Just saying.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:44 AM   #9
Weekend Camper

Bellavance--

Unsure what your disappointment would be. That no one is popping up with an answer in French? Seems anodd thing to waste your disappointment on.

I'm sure there are people who speak French on this board, though I'm sure not everyone does and it would be just a matter of blind luck if your post caught the attention of a French speaker.But it's certainly unfair for you to expect that on the discussion board of an American manufacturer of travel trailers, French speakers would abound. (I could perhaps help you if you posted in either Spanish or German or --gasp -- even English. Shall I be disappointed that you chose to post in French?)

The idea is that everybody learns from everyone else's problems and mistakes. Pretty tough to do if not everyone can read the question or the answer. As a Quebecois in a predominantly English-speaking nation, I would bet you speak English. So why needlessly antagonize people who could provide help?

Just saying....

and Aggie the Gordon setter

Twin Cities

2011 Cruiser Patriot 325CK

2011 Ram 2500 diesel
dbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:21 AM   #10
Full Time Camper

Je ne parle pas francais tres bien.
Valley 16K slider
Ride-Rite air bags
mike06081969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:25 AM   #11
Seasonal Camper

Hey gang, if you have ie9 or 10 it comes with a translator. Highlight the message, right click and select Bing Translator. Here's what Sylvie was asking, give or take some translation errors. But it sounds like a familiar story.

"Hello! In 2011, we bought a Fifth Wheel Cruiser 335 2011. Had to bring it to the retailer to the end October 2012 for repairs. The retailer proposed winter it, since he said the repair winter 2012-2013. However, repairs was started at the end of March 2013, because we much insisted.
<DIV name="div1">When they have repaired it, they realized that repair of the Slide-out of the room wasn't well finally. Then, they told us that they had made a claim (blah blah blah) to the manufacturer and that could leave with the fifth wheel anyway and should we bring it back during the summer to do the repairs. It is far too long and inconceivable. What should I do? Can I request the services of another retailer?
<DIV name="div2">We are really disappointed Crossroads customer service. So much, that we do not redeem a Crossroads product. I think to ask a lawyer if necessary, because we want to begin camping early May."
<DIV name="div2">
<DIV name="div2">I have some French Canadianfriends and believe it or not, some don't speak English very well. Edited by: BDLuke
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ckcropped2.jpg
BDLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:35 AM   #12
Weekend Camper

&lt;I have some French Canadian friends and believe it or not, some don't speak English very well.&gt;

Bet they speak it better than the Bing translator does. &lt;grin&gt; </span>
</span>

and Aggie the Gordon setter

Twin Cities

2011 Cruiser Patriot 325CK

2011 Ram 2500 diesel
dbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:37 AM   #13
Full Time Camper

Yup sounds like the same old story. I would suggest you start calling Crossroads customer service.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:40 AM   #14
Seasonal Camper

Sylvie,

I would alsorecommend that you contact Crossroads Customer Service directly regarding your service claim. They may be able to help expedite your claim and also direct you to another approved repair facility if you are not satisfied with the quality of your current dealer. That's Crossroad's promise to give you prompt service. Promise #4.

<DIV name="div0">Je recommanderais que vous contactiez le Service Ã* la clientèle carrefour directement Ã* votre demande de service. Ils peuvent être en mesure d'aider Ã* accélérer votre demande et également vous diriger vers un autre centre de réparation agréé si vous n'êtes pas satisfait avec la qualité de votre concessionnaire actuel. Promesse de carrefour c'est de te demander service. Promesse #4.Edited by: BDLuke
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ckcropped2.jpg
BDLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #15
Full Time Camper

Very good Bob!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #16
Full Time Camper

Sylvie --- I am confused. First of all you write a post in French on a forum you must know is visited by predominately English speaking people. Then when you get a bit of criticism for doing so you get angry.
You post a second time just to admonish the members that criticized you for posting in French.

Let me ask you a question. What did you think was going to happen when you wrote your original post in French? I would like you to answer that question!!! Or did you deliberatly post in French provoke the people on this forum.

The reason I say that is we have still not heard from you what you are disapointed about.

2022 Alliance Avenue 32RLS

In God We Trust
A proud member of the one percent...Semper Fi
sleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #17
Family Vacation Member

Im not sure I can even get in the middle of this.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #18
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellavance
Bonjour! En 2011, nous avons acheté une Fifth Wheel Cruiser 335 2011. On a dû l'amener au détaillant Ã* la fin octobre 2012 pour des réparations. Le détaillant a proposé de l'hiverner, car il disait la réparer pendant l'hiver 2012-2013. Or, les réparations n'ont été débutées qu'Ã* la fin mars 2013, parce que nous avons beaucoup insisté.
Lorsqu'ils l'ont réparée, ils se sont rendu compte que la réparation de la Slide-out de la chambre ne fonctionnait pas bien finalement. Alors, ils nous ont dit qu'ils avaient fait une réclamation (bla bla bla) au fabricant et qu'on pouvait partir avec la fifth wheel quand même et qu'on devrait la ramener pendant l'été pour qu'ils fassent les réparations. C'est beaucoup trop long et inconcevable. Que dois-je faire? Puis-je demander les services d'un autre détaillant???
Nous sommes vraiment déçus du service Ã* la clientèle de Crossroads. Tellement, que nous ne pensons pas racheter un produit Crossroads. Je pense Ã* demander les services d'un avocat s'il le faut, car nous voulons débuter le camping début mai.

Hopefully you can understand and read my reply.

Sounds like you have the same issue with the bed slide that we had. Can't remember If I sent you pictures of the modification that is required to make the slide work properly.

1. Remove 3 of the outer rollers (ones you can see with the slide out - there should be 5)
2. Install 4 rollers under the bed (2 in the center area and 2 at the end)
3. Move the controller to under the compartment under the bed

The problem is that the bed has to be removed from the wall and if not re-installed properly the bed will pull out of the wall and and the pistons used to hold the bed up will be bent or broke. The required another 5 weeks at the dealer. (They just had a big RV show and we were put at the end of the line for repairs)

You may have had water leakage which damaged the fiberglass - the bottom of our slide had cracks in it and the sides were pulling away from the slide. The bottom and slides were replaced.

Because we had severe damage to the front upper gear rail the agreed to replacing the complete system - rails, gears and motors. The new system appears to be installed better than the original installation.

All was covered under the warranty - just took from September to December to finally fix it.

Try contacting one of these individuals - they were very helpful with fixing our issue

Bill Stout. bstout@crossroadsrv.com

Mark Quinn. mquinn@crossroadsrv.com

I did re-install the batteries today - working on de-winterizing and the bed slide went out and in without any issues.
Edited by: NorskeNY

2012 Cruiser Patriot CF335SS.

2011 Silverado 3500HD LTZ CCLB Duramax SRW 4X4

https://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...ailerKeuka.jpg
NorskeNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:39 AM   #19
New Camper

Thank you all for your answers! And sorry again for my poor English.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:44 AM   #20
New Camper

Thank you Bob and Pat as well. I just wrote to Bill Stout. I'm hoping that they will fix our problems because we are really discouraged from this type of FifthWheel. I will keep you inform of what they said.