Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #1
Full Time Camper

Anyone add a hard wired surge protector to their Unit, 2012 Cruiser Patriot CF335SS. Wondering where to mount it.I am looking at a Progressive Industries 50 Amp Hard Wired EMS
with Remote Display.

2012 Cruiser Patriot CF335SS.

2011 Silverado 3500HD LTZ CCLB Duramax SRW 4X4

https://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...ailerKeuka.jpg
NorskeNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
Family Vacation Member

Going to put mine under the steps, lots of room behind the basement access panel. Waiting for warmer spring weather before I start.

J Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

I installed a Surge Guard 50A unit from Camping World in my 335SS last summer. I took out the bulkhead in the cargo bay and installed it on the bulkhead right behind the closet, adding a piece of 3/4" plywood to strengthen the wall. There was ample wire in there to do the splicing and I didn't have to buy much wire to jump the surge protector to the panel. Since it doesn't have a remote display, I just cut a square hole in the Cargo Bay bulkhead and put a plexiglass cover over it so I can see the indications. There is nothing I can adjust on the unit and if it goes bad it has to be replaced.
So it is out of the way, but visible to me. I also cleaned up the jumble of wiring in there at the same time.
We just got back form 3 months in Florida and we probably had 4 power surges while we were there and the wiring in this park has been all upgraded. This unit has paid for itself already. Will never be without one again, it's cheap insurance!
TosorontioWanderers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:51 AM   #4
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorskeNY
Anyone add a hard wired surge protector to their Unit, 2012 Cruiser Patriot CF335SS. Wondering where to mount it.
I am looking at a Progressive Industries 50 Amp Hard Wired EMS with Remote Display.<O:P></O:P>

That is the exact unit I installed in our cruiser and it has responded a couple of times so well worth having.Ours has the remote so easy to keep an eye on!! JMHO jb
Old 05-04-2013, 08:08 AM   #5
Weekend Camper

Hey JREN! I am going to but the PI surge unit like yours but get it from Tweety's.com. I had hoped to place it in the cabinet with the power converter. Have not really checked out the room situation. We can check it out we we get to the mountains! Have a good and less snowy weekend and next week. Hope you got your slide adjusted correctly! Later dude!

jjriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #6
Family Vacation Member

Hey we just finished babysitting, you know more about that than us.
Yep we need to check out or locate your 50 amp cord. Mine was vary limited. Only spot I had was next to the service panel in a extremely small or tight area. Took four hours to install but now that it's done :-). Really like the display read out. I put it up above the thermostat and it's easy to see and understand.

The slide is a different story. Had it in twice in two days and it's still not adjusted right. Ketelsen's says we've been putting them in and out wrong. That there should be NO noise or skipping gear sound when you run them out. Guess I will call Lippert and Crossroads Monday and see what they say. Guess we've been doing it wrong for the last 7 years??????

See ya soon,

Old 05-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

J Ren - Any pictures? Could be sent to my e-mail address.

I assume the bed slide that is still giving you problems? After the modification was made to our slide (including the replacement of the completed system and replacement of the slide bottom and walls) it has been working like it should. You may have some flexing of the slide walls or the rails are not aligned properly.

Your signature has your unit listed as a 2013 335SS. I think the "modificaton" was included in later 2012 models and I assume the 2013 models.

At the campground we are at I see allot of units that use theSchwintek slide system for the bed slide. Did not see any with the wardrobe and bed slide combo though.</span>

Old 05-05-2013, 01:27 AM   #8
Family Vacation Member

Bob,

I'll send some pics of the surge install to your email.
The kitchen slide is the one they can't seem to get adjusted. Goes out to far on the TV side where the molding is up tight against the wall. The Frig side has the fingers width clearance which I guess is suggested to seal correctly.
When I measure the outside wall out front then back edges of the slide they are an inch off. OH WELL I'll live with it for now and the next two trips.

John

Old 05-05-2013, 01:39 AM   #9
Full Time Camper

J Ren - Thanks!
</span>
Hopefully they can get it adjusted - the way it is might not provide the right seal to keep water out.

On our Unit the dinette slide does not seem to be centered - does go in and out without any problems and is water tight so we will leave it for now.

Also, ordered a Surge protector from Tweety's -Electrical Management System - Hardwire 50A w
Digital Remote Display,</span>Item# 55-2750 / N19-0444.</span> Will look to install it similar to what J Ren did.</span>

Edited by: NorskeNY

Old 05-23-2013, 12:32 AM   #10
Full Time Camper

Installed the surge protector yesterday. I took down the wall in the storage compartment and mounted it behind the wall. I cut the wall and modified it so only part of it will need to be removed if the unit needs to be serviced/replaced.

After I removed the load center/breaker panel I cut a hole in the thin wall behind it and then cut holes in walls in the storage compartment to pull the cables through. There was plenty of input cable in the trailer and I used about 3 feet of output cable.

Purchased the 3 conductor with ground 6 gauge cable which is rated for 55 amps at Lowes.

3 conductor with ground 6 gauge wire was a little tough to work with in the surge protector. Also getting the wire in and through the current sensors took a little time - not much room in the surge protector for all the wires and stuff. I left the time delay set at the factory setting - ran the A/C and there were no problems.

The connections in the breaker panel are way over tightened by the manuf.

With the power first turned on from house power ( I have a RV 30 amp box mounted on the side of my garage) L1 was indicating 6 amps - converter charging the batteries - this morning L1 is indicating 1 amp. With the A/C on L2 was indicating 12 amps. L1 voltage was 120 volts and L2 voltage was 119 volts with the AC on. Frequency stated at 60 hertz which I would expect.

I'll hook up my 4000 watt yamaha generator to the trailer and see if there are any issues. Some have reported that there were "ground" issues" that must be dealt with.

The reading on the meter below is 60H (60 hertz)

The meters provided the following indications in the sequenced listed this morning ( will try to upload the video)
E 0, L-1, 121, 1A, L-2, 121, 0A, 60H

Old 05-23-2013, 05:54 AM   #11
Family Vacation Member

Really looks nice.
I know there is a lot of room behind that storage wall and I've been tempted to remove it. That was a good idea.
I also have 30 amp service and looks like your readings are the same as mine but I haven't check it with the generator yet.
I think I spent 20-30 minutes getting the wires and sensor lined up and into the surge protector. Not much room to work and with that gauge wire almost impossible.

Next????
Maybe a central Vac system under the steps or in that same area in the basement.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #12
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Ren
Really looks nice.
I know there is a lot of room behind that storage wall and I've been tempted to remove it. That was a good idea.
I also have 30 amp service and looks like your readings are the same as mine but I haven't check it with the generator yet.
I think I spent 20-30 minutes getting the wires and sensor lined up and into the surge protector. Not much room to work and with that gauge wire almost impossible.

Next????
Maybe a central Vac system under the steps or in that same area in the basement.

My next project is a hitch, Curt 13703 ADJUSTABLE RV HITCH. I need to cut the brackets so they can be bolted to the "box frame" that the bumper is welded to. Will use it for a bicycle carrier that goes in a 2" receiver. Also will get a platform that I can use to take a generator to our trips to Watkins Glen race track.</span>

Old 05-24-2013, 01:22 AM   #13
Family Vacation Member

That I want to see when you get it done. I've seen several but they hang down well below the bumper and just bolt on.

Sitting up here in Estes Park Colorado enjoying a four day weekend and the camper. Life is good.

Have a safe weekend,

Old 05-24-2013, 02:01 AM   #14
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Ren
That I want to see when you get it done. I've seen several but they hang down well below the bumper and just bolt on.

Sitting up here in Estes Park Colorado enjoying a four day weekend and the camper. Life is good.

Have a safe weekend,

Ours will bolt in too. I will be modifying the mounting plates which will will help some. I will post some pictures when I am through with the installation.

Enjoy the weekend - I am sure you will in Estes park.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:31 AM   #15
Family Vacation Member

I bought one of the hitch carriers from Harbor freight. I didnt like the idea of it having only one slide in tube. So I bought some more tubing and added to more tubes on the carrier. Dont use the original one any more. Then I bought two of the bolt on hitch receivers from camping world and mounted them upside down on the bumper. This way the carrier sits higher up. So far I have carried my 3000 watt generator over 3500 miles with no problems. The bolt on receivers are not recommended for use in towing.

shoe2728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:39 AM   #16
Full Time Camper

Surge protection update - connected the trailer to our 4000 watt Yamaha Generator - no problems. Voltage runs about 119 volts and frequency is 61 HZ - just the converter loading the generator.

Getting set to go to the race at Watkins Glen this weekend - nice to have the generator along.

Old 06-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #17
Full Time Camper

Definitely have to get one of these installed before we take off camping for the month of August.

I like the hidden aspect of the hard wired model.
Saskatoon, SK
WildWildWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:36 AM   #18
Family Vacation Member

Only had ours for a month and it may have already saved us. Camping here in Colorado and gave us a warning code about low voltage on one leg of a 50amp connection before a breaker kicked. The warning will stay on until you reset the unit by unplugging the camper and plugging it back in.
Really like the constant display with the control box hidden.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:18 AM   #19
Weekend Camper

J Ren, I am glad you have now field test your Progressive surge protector or we will be able to get mine installed in a snap next week. Take care!

jjriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:18 AM   #20
Full Time Camper

Another update on the operation of the Progressive EMS.

Stayed at the <!--if gte mso 9>
<o:OfficeSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeSettings>
<!-->King Phillips Campground

in Lake George NY over the 4th - Wed - Sun. The voltage at the park was terrible. Had multiple operation of the EMS on low voltage (less than 104 volts)- mornings when everyone turned on the AC and appliances. During the day when all of the AC's were in use. Voltage starts out at 119 volts and then steadily dropped. I am sure a large part of the issue was all of the electrical use in the Capital and resort region. I am spoiled in the upstate area where much of the generation is located

National Grid had to come out on the 4th to repair some of the wiring in the RV park.

The "bad" thing about have in the EMS is now I know when there are voltage issues at the RV park(s). In the past I would have been blind to the low voltage issues.

Will be interesting to see how the parks are during our trip out west this summer.

<!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:Punctuati&#111;nKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w&#111;notPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w&#111;ntGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
<w:EnableKerning/>
<w&#111;ntFlipMirrorIndents/>
<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="&amp;#45;-"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267">
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="capti&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Str&#111;ng"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revisi&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";