Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-22-2024, 02:17 PM   #1
New Camper

Question Wineguard 360 Gateway in 2023 Zinger 270BH

This weekend I went to install the Winegard 360 Gateway in my 2023 Zinger 270BH. It is prewired so I unscrewed the cap and found what appeared to be two wires capped (white and a white/red wire) along with the three antenna wires (red, green and yellow). I followed the instruction manual to wire up the power connector as described in the instruction manual for the gateway as well as plugging in the antenna wires. I connected the power connector but noticed the power light on the gateway was not lighting up. I took a multi-meter to the power connector, and it does not appear that there is power or not 12 volt power through these wires....is this common? I didn't see any other kind of loop of wire in the ceiling like so many YouTube videos show for installing where there is prewiring.

Am I missing something or did something get missed from the factory?
Foxtrot79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 02:42 PM   #2
New Camper

On our Crossroads trailer there is a audio/visual compartment located at the back of the trailer. It has a lock on it. Make sure everything is good there and the power light is on. If not check that there is a fuse in place on the 12V side.

Hope this helps
Old 04-28-2024, 07:02 PM   #3
New Camper

Thanks for the information. I wasn't able to find anything like this but I did wind up finding a toggle button in the bedroom for the Wifi power. This was right alongside the toggle for the Antenna amp.

I happened to stumble on this looking around and no where in the owners manual does it mention this power button for the wifi. To be honest the owner's manual is really useless compared to my previous camper.

Tags
gateway, wineguard, zinger