Old 08-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #11
Weekend Camper

I took my trailer to a gas station to have the tires balanced. 3 Of the tires balanced just fine. The 4Th tire had bad cupping and I think the belts are damaged. I put the spare tire on and that balancd OK. On my trip back from Texas I was pulling into a parking lot and thought I was just driving through a small puddle. It was not just a puddle but a deep hole. The hole I hit was so deep that it crushed my steps. Since both of the tires that were bad were on the side the went into the hold I think I damaged both tires. Not wanting to have a problem with my tires I purchased a tire monitering system. An alarm will sound when there is a pressure change. I sure hope that this will help out as it is not cheap. We are going to the Escapee Rally in Goshen so I will be back to see Randy. A gater ( a chunk of truck tire) damaged the skirt on the slide.

We had an exelent time at the Factory Rally. Some great people attend that event
Pointer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #12
New Camper

I too had problems with Mission tires. On my way to Gettysburg (Battlefield) a tire blew, lucky for us we were with another couple who pulled along side to tell us. Had the tire R&R and continued our trip. When we got home we brought our RV to the dealer for insurance claim work. They looked at another tire and found somecupping onit and some belts were damaged(Not sure of the other tires yet). I have approximately 3K on them. That is outrageous! These tires are crap! I hope to hell Crossroads RV purchasers aren't hurt or worse die becauseofthese FAULTY TIRES!
bgf3582 is offline   Reply With Quote