Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-12-2016, 03:02 PM   #1
Family Vacation Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Kansas
Posts: 155
Pass Code reset

Does anyone know how to reset the passcode? I have a 2012 Rushmore
__________________
2016 Dodge Ram 6.7 Diesel
2012 Crossroads Rushmore 35RL

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Pro BSer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 04:57 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper
 
2slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rockport, TX
Posts: 405
I suppose you're talking keyless entry? Pretty involved process. Instructions are here somewhere. Let me know for sure and I'll look for them today.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Will

2013 Chevy 3500HD
2012 Rushmore 38CK
2slick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 06:49 AM   #3
Full Time Camper
 
woodwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: ca
Posts: 521
If it is a Bauer lock. you can undo the 2 screws on the inside where you install batteries and there should be instructions inside the cover. or you can go to their website and download the instructions
__________________
2015 Redwood 36RL pushing a 2015 Denali DRW
woodwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 08:25 AM   #4
Family Vacation Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Kansas
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slick View Post
I suppose you're talking keyless entry? Pretty involved process. Instructions are here somewhere. Let me know for sure and I'll look for them today.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I am referring to the keyless entry
__________________
2016 Dodge Ram 6.7 Diesel
2012 Crossroads Rushmore 35RL

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Pro BSer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:53 AM   #5
Seasonal Camper
 
2slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rockport, TX
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodwalker View Post
If it is a Bauer lock. you can undo the 2 screws on the inside where you install batteries and there should be instructions inside the cover. or you can go to their website and download the instructions


Probably a Southco on a 2012. Involves taking the entrance door window out to access the control unit. PITA
__________________
Will

2013 Chevy 3500HD
2012 Rushmore 38CK
2slick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 01:38 PM   #6
Seasonal Camper
 
2slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rockport, TX
Posts: 405
Pass Code reset

BSer, look under the inside latch release to confirm Southco brand. If so, hopefully the code can be changed easier than I thought. I had to replace our keypad, as the original liked to eat the batteries. It was a chore mating the new keypad to the control unit. Try this.



If no luck, shoot me a pm and I'll send you contact info for a Southco rep that helped me out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Will

2013 Chevy 3500HD
2012 Rushmore 38CK
2slick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 05:50 PM   #7
Family Vacation Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Kansas
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slick View Post
BSer, look under the inside latch release to confirm Southco brand. If so, hopefully the code can be changed easier than I thought. I had to replace our keypad, as the original liked to eat the batteries. It was a chore mating the new keypad to the control unit. Try this.



If no luck, shoot me a pm and I'll send you contact info for a Southco rep that helped me out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info, I will check it out probably on Sunday
__________________
2016 Dodge Ram 6.7 Diesel
2012 Crossroads Rushmore 35RL

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Pro BSer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Crossroads RV or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.