Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2012, 12:36 AM   #1
Family Vacation Member

We just ordered our ST 20CK. We were unable to see one in person, so I've been searching online for interior photos. I found some, but in all of them, I see no 110v outlets other than in the bathroom.

Where is the 'standard' location for 110v outlets in the Sunset Trail trailers? ceiling? walls? overhead cabinets?

Just curious while we wait for our trailer to be built.

thanks

mikenannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:10 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

We have a Cruiser fifth wheel, but we had the same issue. I wondered where we would plug in our toaster. It turns out that it is under the overhead cabinet in the kitchen. Couldn't see it in pictures.

sllamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:37 AM   #3
Family Vacation Member

So, do you see the wiring inside the cabinet?

Thanks
Old 03-04-2012, 03:39 AM   #4
Family Vacation Member

So, to plug in a table lamp, you would have a cord hanging down from the upper cabinet? Not sure I like that to much.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:57 AM   #5
Family Vacation Member

In our 5th wheel, the outlet was on the wall behind and under the dining table.
w&cferb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #6
Family Vacation Member

Our TT has outlets ALL OVER THE PLACE. There is an out let just under the dinette table agianst the wall,on the wall above the counter top,3 around the rear recliners,2 in the front bedroom,and 1 in the bathroom. Also 1 under the couch probably for the optional air bed.

2006 GMC Duramax-Edge Evolution

2011 CT29RLX

Bikes,Canoe,toys,toys,toyz
we-canoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
New Camper

Since it is winter, I haven't been in our 2010 ST20CK for two or three months, so I am going from memory. There is one on either side of the foot of the bed, one below the dinette table, one by the sink/stove, one in the bathroom, and one by the TV stand by the entry door, and then on the outside near the external slideout burners. I think! My memory is good, but it is getting shorter than it used to be.

Dave

KA9DQK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #8
Family Vacation Member

Thanks everyone. Dave, I don't think they offer the slide out burners as an option any more. How do you like your 20CK?
Old 03-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #9
New Camper

We love our ST20CK. With just me and my wife, it is a great size. Our plan is to retire in a few years and travel around the country for about 6 months before we decide to park ourselves somewhere. I don't want to be dragging around some of the big rigs my friends have. We used it last summer in 90 degree weather and the air conditioning was great. I used it at deer hunting and it was nice and warm. We used to have a pop up, and the quiet is unbelievable. The weak part is the mattress, but that can be cured. It hasn't leaked in the rain. I guess the only problem I have is some AC hum in the stereo when tuned to an AM station. I want to replace the furnace thermostat, as it only has a scale but no temperatures to dial in to.

Here is a video our dealer took of the inside when our unit was on the lot. Hope it helps.

Edited by: KA9DQK
KA9DQK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #10
Family Vacation Member

I know what you mean about the thermostat, we have the same type in our current Fleetwood Orbit. Thanks for the info and video. I had searched YouTube for 20ck videos previously, but had not seen this one.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #11
Weekend Camper

There are two panels under the cabinets, so you don't see any wiring. That is only the outlet in the kitchen. The rest are on the walls just like in the house. One by the dinette and one in the living area in ours.

sllamp is offline   Reply With Quote