Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-04-2022, 10:00 PM   #1
New Camper

Motion Sensor Light in Cruiser Air 31SI

I bought a 2022 Cruiser Air 31SI on June 10th. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highly satisfied), I'd rate it a 6 so far. Several things I've had to have the dealership tweak/repair and still some small things they kinda shrugged their shoulders about. I'm aggravated but at least it's small stuff that doesn't really effect that quality of my camping. I'm hoping to get some guidance on here.
  1. My RV came with a Connexx TV that is connected to the outside speakers. Can I connect a soundbar to this TV using an optical cable outlet and still get sound on the outside speakers?
  2. One of the magnetic pin cargo door latches does not automatically catch when I open the cargo door. It's the kind that you open the cargo door and lift open until it clicks onto the latch. It appears the magnetic pin does not 'trigger' open to hold the door. Where can I purchase a replacement?
  3. **most aggravating one yet** - inside my entry door, directly above the doorway, is a ceiling mounted motion sensor light. It has an ON/OFF toggle switch on the side of it. When it's turned on, ANY motion triggers this light to turn on - getting up from the chair, my dog walking across the floor, opening the fridge, etc... I'm guessing it's up there so when you come in the door, it comes on & lights up the room at night. However, I have to use a step ladder to turn it ON/OFF because I can't leave it on with a small dog inside. Is there any other reason this type of light would be INSIDE instead of outside the entrance?
  4. Can RV owners purchase additional bedspreads like the ones that came on the RV bed? Maybe directly from the manufacturer? I'd like another bedspread/comforter that has those 'fitted' corners at the foot of the bed. I cannot find one online that matches my decor like the one that came with it.

These are small issues, I know, but are aggravating to me since I can't find answers! I have searched the Internet and came up empty. I can't even get started on the few bigger issues I'm in the middle of with the dealership (not Camping World ). But, it could be worse; I am blessed and doing OK considering the state of everything. I appreciate any advice or guidance.

Thanks,
2022 Crossroads Cruiser Aire 31SI (Mimi's Mansion)
2013 pound-rescue dog (Bella - 9yrs old)
JoyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 03:49 PM   #2
Wit
Weekend Camper

On your TV sound, you need to go to the menu screen and select sound. You might only be able to select one output at a time. If that's the case you would have to change it every time you wanted to use the outside speakers. I'm not familiar with that that brand of TV, but that will give you a starting point. Good luck and let us know how it went.
Wit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:31 AM   #3
New Camper

Thank you for your help and reply. I am currently searching for speakers to use.
2022 Crossroads Cruiser Aire 31SI (Mimi's Mansion)
2013 pound-rescue dog (Bella - 9yrs old)
JoyG is offline   Reply With Quote