Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #21
Weekend Camper

This is great. A welcomed change from the last few months. A thread with 19 replys of mostly happy customers for Crossroads products. I will include myself to this list with my 2010 30skp. Great floor plan, quality built,but we allmost wait for Hunter 11 and a few of theothercomplainersto chime in hour after hour,day after day,and tell us allhowpoor qualityCR products are. I for one am sick of it.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #22
Full Time Camper

I will not get into it with you Larry. I will not get into aconfrontation with you or anyone else on this forum about what I post. You tried to bait me into a confrontation on the "Warranty Issue" post and I would not respond to you so I guess you have had it out for me for a while. This forum is for good and bad and if you do not want to read the bad thenplease don't read it. I wish you nothing but good luck with your unit. If people feel like I bring nothing to this forum anymore but bad then I will be glad to step away and never look back. There are plenty of others on this forum that have posted negative comments lately but you felt the need to "single" me out. Since you are relatively new to this forum and have no access to the oldoriginalforum you really have no idea how much I have supported Crossroads over the years. I will not sit here and defend myself to you or anyone else, so like I said before, I wish you nothing but the best. Have a great weekend!</span>

Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:24 AM   #23
Full Time Camper

Well said Hunter11. As an owner of two of the older style Cruisers I too have noticed a distinct change in Crossroads since the new management took over. Only time will tell if they will solve the real and perceived problems that have many of us older owners concerned. It is a loyalty to the company that we purchased our products from that concerns us. This is not the same company today.
2010 CF30SK Patriot
2007 CF30SK
dalemac377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:58 AM   #24
Site Team

firefighter65
It's a well known fact that the quality of the Cruiser product has deteriorated over the last two --three years. plus you are not going to get all positive or all negative posts on "any" forum. With that being said, I will add, if you don't want to hear any negative comments, don't read the forums.

Now, I will also add, I am very satisfied with my old 2008 cruiser. We bought this unit new. It has been relatively problem free and served us very well.
Would I buy another Cruiser---right now I would have to say, no.
If my post makes you sick, I'm sorry. Just go out behind the barn and puke.

Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:19 AM   #25
Site Team

Hunter11, at least you weren't called a rectal opening for expressing your feelings and opinions. We all have the right to express opinions we might not agree with but we should respect the right of others to express that opinion.

Good luck in your RV travels.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #26
Full Time Camper

Firefiter you are barking up the wroung tree. Us older members know what Crossroads was and is now. I don't think it's right to single out one person. This may be done on other forums but Crossroads has always been a good family forum. Hunter don't even think of leaving us you are the most informative member on here.

c
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #27
Family Vacation Member

What about me? I know stuff. :-D
Old 05-26-2013, 02:46 AM   #28
Weekend Camper

We got ours last year and we love it and the floor plan works great for us.

2003 Ford F250

2012 Sahara

From Pigeon Forge TN

https://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...9/DSC_0093.jpg
jim carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote