Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #1
Family Vacation Member

My 2011 Zinger ZT25SB was purchased November 2011 and brought home for the winter. Last year was the first year we used it. I was never happy with the braking power and had an experienced driver drive the truck with camper. He said it felt good. This year, our first trip out, I was going downhill and activated ONLY the trailer brakes manually. This slowed the truck down but would never bring it to a stop. It just didn't feel right. Yes, I had the controller set for max. So, when I got home, I pulled into a grassy area, put the truck in 4WD, manually activated the controller for braking and pulled ahead while the wife watched. Both wheels on the driver side dragged but did not turn. Both wheels on the passenger side turned as I pulled ahead. Checked wiring underneath and all seems intact.

Any suggestions?? Is this a warranty item (less than two years?)?
NH Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote