I have been using a stuff called Driven Automotive Polish.
Driven Automotive Polish - Driven to Perfection - DRIVEN Premium Detailing Products
This stuff is a polymer polish and is safe for graphics. It adds a level of UV protection as well as other benefits. It's not cheap and I haven't been able to find it in stores so I order mine on line. I love this stuff, it goes on easy and comes off just as easy and makes for cleaning a whole lot easier. Most everything just wipes right off with a clean rag.
Here is a little bit from the website:
Driven Automotive Polish is the most highly advanced formulation of premium grade polymer polish on the planet. (16oz Bottle)
Safely cleans and protects:
- Super high gloss wet look with incredible depth and clarity
- Sheeting action reduces water spots that wipe clean
- Nothing sticks. Harmful elements canít ďbite inĒ
- Easy to apply in sun or shade
- Can be applied to an entire vehicle before wiping off. Will not harden or cake
- Long lasting. Holds up under intense heat from sun and severe winter cold for up to one full year
- Maximum U.V. inhibitors prevent sun damage
- Cleans surface contaminants and oxidation with no abrasives
- Fills light swirl marks and leaves no residue
- Repels water from windows in the rain without the use of wiper blades
- Cleans brake dust from rims. Once applied, non-stick finish reduces brake dust build-up...entire vehicle stays clean longer.
- Paint life is dramatically extended by feeding with essential polymers & oils
Clear Coat, Fiberglass Gel Coat, Enamel, Acrylic Enamel, Lacquer, Polyurethane, Powder Coat, Metallic Finish, Chrome, Glass Windows, Tire Rims, Mirror, Polished Aluminum, Plexiglass, Anodized Aluminum, Lexan, Stainless Steel, High Gloss Plastic, Magnesium, DecalsSeals and protects against harsh elements:
Water Spots, Soot, Tree Sap, Intense Sun, Bugs, Intense Cold, Bird Droppings, Acid Rain, Road Grime, Snow, Oil & Tar, Road SaltWide Range of applications:
Cars, Boats, Trucks & SUV's, Personal Watercraft, Motorhomes, Outboard Motors, Fifth Wheel, Trailers, Motorcycles, Aircraft, Snowmobiles, All Terrain Vehicles