Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2022, 11:46 AM   #21
Weekend Camper

Wingerdinger............I adjusted the flame to where it was blue and no yellow. I crossed my fingers and had a beer but that did not work. Now, all I can think of is to replace the thermostats and that is what I will try next. Thanks for your input.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:06 PM   #22
Seasonal Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by furface View Post
markandkim....I changed out the control board, cleaned up the igniter probe and checked for 1/8 inch spacing, took out the orifice and that was clean, installed a new thermal cut-off. I am at my witts end on this problem. The only thing left is the thermostat or the gas valve. Anybody have any ideas??? hope everyone had a GREAT weekend
Furface; when you say you changed out the control board, what exactly do you mean by that? I think you installed another faulty one, let me guess another "made in China product" or was it a used one sold as refurbished type thing. I read all these reviews, and your heater is doing the exact same thing mine did before I installed a new control board. Here's a fix for your heater, at least it'll eliminate the control board scenario. https://www.dinosaurelectronics.com/
Old 06-07-2022, 04:04 PM   #23
Weekend Camper

Aceallenk..........The ad on Amazon said NEW from a company called RECPROSTORE. The reviews were decent. Here is the link from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B6BCM9K...t_details&th=1
Old 06-07-2022, 04:47 PM   #24
Seasonal Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by furface View Post
Aceallenk..........The ad on Amazon said NEW from a company called RECPROSTORE. The reviews were decent. Here is the link from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B6BCM9K...t_details&th=1
I see that, but don't work unfortunately, and only $30 dollars cheaper than a real board with 5 years warranty. Here's the correct board for your Attwood and read these reviews. There were more people with your exact problem, and this fixed it. This is Amazon Canada but you can find those reviews in the States as well.
https://www.amazon.ca/Dinosaur-Elect...851&sprefix=ui
Old 06-14-2022, 08:53 AM   #25
Weekend Camper

Aceallenk.........I put the new Uib64 in Sunday and I had no power to ignite it...........so I put in the "MADE IN CHINA" in from RecPro and it fired right up. I again put the UIB64 back in and nothing. I am going to get ahold of Dinosaur Electronics to see what the deal is why it won't work. I really appreciate your time and expertise.