Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
New Camper
moose4248's Avatar
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wills Point,TX
Posts: 1
Hi, I am new to the crossroads family and have just purchased a Crossroads All American 5032RK model, I would like to know what is the type of slide out mechanism that is used in this model it was built in 2002.

The unit is in great shape but I would like any info about the unit that someone could give me. Thanks
moose4248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
Full Time Camper
Hamops's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 508

You ought to be able to get that information from Crossroads. Sorry, I don't have a phone number for you to call, but I'm sure that there is someone who does.
Helen & George VE3INB and Max (Bichon Frise)
2006 Silverado 2500HD D/A,
2006 Cruiser CF30SK
Hamops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:00 AM   #3
Seasonal Camper
scott's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Indiana
Posts: 336
Can't help you with the question but that should be a good unit to own. That unitwas builtbefore Thor purchased Crossroads and sent quality down the road. We camp often with a couple that has the same unit. Very nice, and well built. Enjoy!!!
'05 2500 HD
'04 PF30CK
scott is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Crossroads RV or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.