Keyless entry system
I assumed mine was also unprogramable until I found these instructions, tried them and it workes.
OK, it looks like what I have is a Southco EA-R03. Southco.com does not have this manual anywhere I ccould find on-line but they do have information on the main controler - EA-R01. So from the manual my dealer provided:
1. Press the 9-0 button for 3 seconds. Keypad lights should flash twice then stay on.
2. Enter the current user code (defaults to 1234). When entering the last digit, hold the button for 2 seconds. Keypad lights should flash once then stay on.
3. Enter new code. When entering last digit, hold button for 2 seconds. Keypad light shold flash once then stay on.
4. Repeat the new user code. Again, hold last digit for 2 seconds.
5. Keypad lights should flash once then turn off.
If lights turn off during steps 1-4, then programming has been timed out and process started over.
Also, I was backwards in earlier post on lock and unlock codes. It's user code and 1-2 button to unlock. User code and 3-4 button to lock.
Hope this helps.