Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2020, 06:06 PM   #1
New Camper

For Sale 2015 Sunset Trail Reserve 29SS

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...RVE-5011355514

We are selling our Crossroads 2015 Sunset Trail Reserve 29SS Bunkhouse RV for $17800 . Our kids are now teens, and we are downsizing. This bunk house floorplan is a great RV for families. It has two slides on the same side. One slide has the dinette and sofa sleeper. The other slide is a wardrobe in the master bedroom. The kitchen has a double sink, good counter space, large pantry, 3 burner stove, microwave, oven, 8 ft refrigerator, and dinette that can be converted to a bed. Refrigerator can be accessed when the slide is in. The living room has a sofa sleeper, TV that can be swiveled to the master bedroom, entertainment center, and a fireplace. The master bedroom has a traditional 80 inch queen, over the bed storage, under the bed storage, and a wardrobe slide. The bunk room has two large bunks with storage, a drop down bunk, small table that coverts to a bed, wardrobe, and TV hookup. Outside there is an outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, two burner stove, and sink. The bathroom has a sink, toilet, and comfortable shower. The 34 ft length is just the right size for state parks. Title in hand.
Specs:
Fresh 40 gal
Gray 40 gal
Black 40 gal
Wall, floor, and ceiling insulation R-14
Payload 2944 lbs
Awning 14 ft
mproberds63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 06:40 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

At first I thought yours were a little pricy but after looking at similar models on RV Trader I think your right there at the price. Good luck! Hope you sell it soon.

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 06:15 PM   #3
New Camper

Reduced

Papa T, We decided to drop the price. However, I don't have an edit or delete option on my post. Our trailer is actually a 2016 and we're selling it for 15,800. Thanks for the in put.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:30 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

Not shilling here, but we just bought the 2012 of this exact camper for $18k. This is a steal for a bunkhouse travel trailer. Our only complaint so far has been the usual Schwintek slideout issues, but other than that it's been great so far.
backcountrycamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 09:03 AM   #5
New Camper

We are fortunate to have it paid off so we have some flex. $15800 is more than we can get as a trade in. We really like the trailer. We just don't use it much any more.
Old 04-28-2020, 09:58 AM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mproberds63 View Post
We are fortunate to have it paid off so we have some flex. $15800 is more than we can get as a trade in. We really like the trailer. We just don't use it much any more.

If you have a place at home where you can keep it (inside would be ideal). Plus if you like the camper, it's in good shape, and it does what you want, maybe you should hold onto it.
I see a lot of people that sell their rig only to buy a another a few years down the road.
They get more expensive every year.

Heck, we don't use ours any where near as much as we use to, but I have no intention of selling it. Some years we have only gotten out once.

It's pretty much what we want and I know what it is. So there is no unknowns to be dealt with.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 11:33 AM   #7
New Camper

We thought about keeping it but we don't need the size anymore and we'd like to sell our Dodge 3500 truck as well. Can't sell the truck before we sell the trailer.
Old 04-28-2020, 05:17 PM   #8
Weekend Camper

We had good luck selling our Jumping Jack last month on RVTrader.com. It's pricey but gets a lot of visibility...
backcountrycamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunk, sunset trail