Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
Family Vacation Member

Hello from Crossroads!

Hi Crossroads Family!
Our names are Taylor and Christian from Crossroads RV, and we are so excited to join your forum!
It is a treasure trove of useful information, vital questions and (most importantly) stories about your journeys as RVers. Please know that we may not have the answers to all (or hey, ANY) technical questions, but we are here because we want to know more about you! Not as customers, but as campers, journeyers, and adventurers. We are looking forward to this opportunity to get to know our Crossroads family better than ever before.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Journey On!

Christian and Taylor

cmuffoletto@crossroadsrv.com
ttroup@crossroadsrv.com

http://clubcrossroadsblog.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Intro Pic Social media post 1.JPG (108.8 KB, 19 views)
ChristianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:36 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Welcome aboard and glad to have you become members of the forum. There are a lot of good people who are members of the forum and who are always willing to share their knowledge and experiences.
'04 Dodge 2500 Quadcab CTD
gball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:59 PM   #3
Family Vacation Member

Hello Taylor and Hello Christian! This is a great place to learn and share. I look forward to your participation in all things Crossroads and beyond.
2015 Zinger 27RL (TT #5)
Ford F350 FX4
My toy = 2004 Corvette Coupe
AmericalVette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:39 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

Hi, and welcome! Will we see you at the rally in Indiana?

2012 Cruiser Sahara 330SS
2015 F250 Super Duty diesel
Loneoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:11 PM   #5
Family Vacation Member

Hello Ladies! I am new as well. Just bought our first TT and it just so happens to be a CrossRoads Sunset Trail 270BH. We pick it up June 15th and can't wait to share stories in this forum!
jimmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 06:42 PM   #6
Site Team

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have some Crossroads interest. Enjoy the conversations and please chime in with any help.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:40 PM   #7
Family Vacation Member

We are glad to have you gals hanging out around here!

2013 Sunset Trail 31BH
TrainSafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:51 PM   #8
Site Team

Hi Taylor and Christian.
Welcome to the forum.
I have to ask, what ever possessed you two young ladies to join the forum?
Was this something you wished to do, or something that Crossroads wanted you to do?
What has become of the other young lady that was on here awhile back from Crossroads?
Fuller22---Kathy Fuller

Is she still with the facility?
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:23 AM   #9
Weekend Camper

Hi Lloyd!
We have joined the forum to connect with our costumers and get to know you, your adventures, and to be able to help you with anything you may need.
YES, Kathy is defiantly still apart of the team! We have been added on to help her and take Crossroads marketing to a whole new level!

Journey On!
ttroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:25 AM   #10
Weekend Camper

Awesome! We are so excited for you and your new purchase! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!
Old 05-29-2015, 07:25 AM   #11
Family Vacation Member

Welcome! It's great to know that Crossroads will be checking in here.
Kingfish58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 07:34 AM   #12
Full Time Camper

Taylor
I was just reading the text on the club crossroads blog address that you provided in your lead post, and I have a question...At the risk of sounding cynical what is the reason for starting another media source to voice all the things that you listed on the blog introduction, such as recipes and camping adventures,etc,etc,etc, when all that is available to you and CR members here on the forum.????

I understand that there is a CR site (if that is what it is called) on facebook also which I DO NOT USE...I am an older gent and I DON'T DO FACEBOOK...

So I guess my question is...Why start a new blog when all that you intend to do on the blog is available to you on this forum...Us forum members have been asking for more CR company or management involvement on this forum for years...

Thanks in advance for your answer....
2022 Alliance Avenue 32RLS

In God We Trust
A proud member of the one percent...Semper Fi
sleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 09:34 AM   #13
Full Time Camper

I have another question for you gals...are you going to convey some of the problems we have had and are having with our campers to the management AND also to the guys on the floor that are building the units? Obviously the builders never hear what happens after some of their short cuts in assembly are taken. Example is the antennas not screwed down properly which was just brought up today...

It was a rainy few days at Algonquin Prov park...tarps kept us dry.
Wayne --Belle River (Windsor), Ontario
2013 Sunset Trail Reserve 25RB..(just sold it)
2015 White Chev Silverado 2500HD 4x4 (6.0 l gasser)
2003 Mountain Star 890SBRX Truck Camper
harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 10:05 AM   #14
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneoak View Post
Hi, and welcome! Will we see you at the rally in Indiana?
We will ABSOLUTELY be at the Rally in Indiana! We can't wait to meet you guys!
Old 05-29-2015, 10:10 AM   #15
Weekend Camper

HI! Yes, we will be there!
Old 05-29-2015, 10:12 AM   #16
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley View Post
I have another question for you gals...are you going to convey some of the problems we have had and are having with our campers to the management AND also to the guys on the floor that are building the units? Obviously the builders never hear what happens after some of their short cuts in assembly are taken. Example is the antennas not screwed down properly which was just brought up today...
It is our goal to be able to convey as many issues as we can to upper management and any who need to hear it. Quality is, and always will be a process that Crossroads is determined to devote a LOT of time and effort to!

That being said, our main purpose on here is actually not technical, but relational. We will pass on big concerns- so PLEASE know they are being addressed! But also know that our focus is actually to address improving our product BY getting to know you guys, where you travel and what you love to do. Hope that helps answer your questions! Thanks for asking!
Old 05-29-2015, 10:35 AM   #17
Full Time Camper

Looking forward to seeing you at the rally then. We recently camped with Rick & Patty (rally organizers) and we are very excited about the rally this year.

2012 Cruiser Sahara 330SS
2015 F250 Super Duty diesel
Loneoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 11:18 AM   #18
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyT View Post
Taylor
I was just reading the text on the club crossroads blog address that you provided in your lead post, and I have a question...At the risk of sounding cynical what is the reason for starting another media source to voice all the things that you listed on the blog introduction, such as recipes and camping adventures,etc,etc,etc, when all that is available to you and CR members here on the forum.????

I understand that there is a CR site (if that is what it is called) on facebook also which I DO NOT USE...I am an older gent and I DON'T DO FACEBOOK...

So I guess my question is...Why start a new blog when all that you intend to do on the blog is available to you on this forum...Us forum members have been asking for more CR company or management involvement on this forum for years...

Thanks in advance for your answer....

sleepyT, thank you for your question! I will try to answer your question in the best way possible. We have started a blog and have linked all of our social media for everyone! Not just forum users, facebook users, etc. We want to reach out to as many people as possible. We understand that not everyone uses facebook but we also know that not everyone uses the forum. We want to share our experiences, our information, and reach out to everyone and our best possible way to do that is through all media outlets. Although we are not management, we are a part of CR company and with any concerns you or other on the forum may have, Christian and I are here to help and get all questions, concerns, anything you can think of taken care of!
Hope that answers your question and if you have anymore please do not hesitate to ask!
Old 05-31-2015, 08:28 AM   #19
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM View Post
It is our goal to be able to convey as many issues as we can to upper management and any who need to hear it. Quality is, and always will be a process that Crossroads is determined to devote a LOT of time and effort to!

That being said, our main purpose on here is actually not technical, but relational. We will pass on big concerns- so PLEASE know they are being addressed! But also know that our focus is actually to address improving our product BY getting to know you guys, where you travel and what you love to do. Hope that helps answer your questions! Thanks for asking!
I'm pleased to hear that Crossroads is interested in quality. Apparently, CR used to have a reputation for building really high quality units. (Not that they're all bad now, but most of the longer term CR customers seem to agree that CR overall quality has slipped.) I have an older Cruiser, and all I have to do is back my truck under it and go camping, outside of the normal maintenance. That is what people expect when they spend a lot of money on an RV, and if you guys really want an awesome marketing campaign, my suggestion would be to push Crossroads management hard in the direction of installing a comprehensive QC program. I'm not talking about lip service, but a dedication to ensuring that every unit that leaves the facility will be a problem free unit and create a happy customer. Just look at Toyota and Honda in automobile manufacturing. They installed very comprehensive quality programs in the 80s and now their quality advertises for them. I have owned multiple Hondas because all we have to do is change the oil and put tires on them. That is the best marketing campaign a company could ever have.

By the way, welcome to the forum. It really is nice to see some folks from the company interested in what your customers are saying on here.
Valley 16K slider
Ride-Rite air bags
mike06081969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:46 AM   #20
Gone Traveling

Welcome ladies. This forum and your other social media presence will provide a wealth of business intelligence to management.

One common theme you will see is that most dealers do not have the best business acumen and do not hold dear the values of service and integrity. RV Manufacturers across the board will say the dealers are independent and they have no control over them. However, the dealer is the face and voice of Crossroads. They are brand ambassadors. As such you MUST do something to insure they represent your brand well in all areas to include service after the sale. Without competent dealers who have the highest commitment to honesty and integrity, your efforts to build and strengthen the Crossroads brand will be for naught.
Chateau Duke To Go is offline   Reply With Quote