Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-09-2021, 04:00 PM   #1
New Camper

Washer Dryer Connection Addon

I have a 2021 Zinger 298BH and I'm in having a washer and dryer connection installed if possible. I have a large pantry that backs up to the fridge and kitchen counter and Im sure that the black and gray tanks are right under the pantry. As a result, I don't think finding a way to access water or power would be an issue due to the close proximity to the kitchen appliances and sink. Has anybody done this, provide advice, or is this unrealistic?
bmlentz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 01:41 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

Washer dryer combo

We are planning to install a washer dryer combo in our fifth wheel 27Bh Rezerve near kitchen sink. We purchased the washer combo last summer. We discussed with our Rv shop and watched multiple you tube videos. My wife does not like going to laundry mat and especially now with COVID. We had a small portable washer and spin dryer alot of work and clothes hanging everywhere to dry.

2017 Rezerve 27BH
2018 Dodge Ram 2500
Jkhoff0214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 09:29 AM   #3
Gone Traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkhoff0214 View Post
We are planning to install a washer dryer combo in our fifth wheel 27Bh Rezerve near kitchen sink. We purchased the washer combo last summer. We discussed with our Rv shop and watched multiple you tube videos. My wife does not like going to laundry mat and especially now with COVID. We had a small portable washer and spin dryer alot of work and clothes hanging everywhere to dry.

2017 Rezerve 27BH
2018 Dodge Ram 2500
In the time your DW would spend at a laundromat to do 4-5 loads of laundry she'll be still be waiting on the 1st load to finish in the combo & then ironing it all afterwards. They don't hold much, take several hours per load & still everything comes out all wrinkled up.
Whatever you install be sure the dryer is vented, ventless adds more water to drain & takes much longer to dry. If by chance you have the room get the stackables or separates, they do a fantastic job.
Yes, we've had both the stackables & the combo & would never do the combo again.
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote