Just an update on our electrical problems. This might be helpful for current owners and future owners of the Cruiser 333RL. We finally got our 5th wheel into the dealers last week to get the 2 outside outlets (one next to entry door and the one in the cargo area) fixed. The dealers tech figured it wouldn't take that long so we had planed on waiting on it seeing how the dealer was almost a 2 hour drive away.
Well first off the tech had thought the same thing as I did that the power for the 2 outlets that were not working came from the 3rd outside outlet (awning light outlet near front cap), both of us were wrong.
After a couple of hours I went out to check on the progress and walked into what looked like a bomb went off in our trailer. The tech said that he called Crossroads to get a wiring schematic which he was told that they didn't have one for that model.
So he had to start pulling lights, outlets, cabinet panels, etc. to try and find where the wire from the 2 outlets came from. To make a long story short (seeing how we were there for about 9 hours), we found that the wire that went to those 2 outlets came from under the bedslide.
It went from under the bed slide, through the floor, across the bed deck to the front cap, up the front cap and into the ceiling, across the ceiling to the coat closet, down the coat closet to the breaker panel and out into the cargo area.
After taking the bed out and removing the carpet from the front of the slide and taking off the 2 x 4 he found that they used this flat romex connector that is like a plug that is normaly used to splice together a single piece of romex. They had put 2 pieces of romex into one side of it which was causing the short.
He replaced the plug with a proper juction box and now everything works fine and is safe!