Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2020, 03:45 PM   #21
Weekend Camper

Bumper BBQ

I have same bumper mount with gas connection underneath bumper. All factory setup. I got the BBQ with the camper. It’s a DDR. Has receiver on each end lines up with vertical pins. 4 years now still works good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 28282DAE-B85D-40BC-8AD9-D3E25C1D5DA2.jpeg (73.9 KB, 11 views)
Random Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 07:36 AM   #22
Weekend Camper

I have the same grill with mine. There should be a gas connector under the bumper near the mount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Camper View Post
I have same bumper mount with gas connection underneath bumper. All factory setup. I got the BBQ with the camper. It’s a DDR. Has receiver on each end lines up with vertical pins. 4 years now still works good.
mrtomallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 06:34 AM   #23
Wit
Weekend Camper

We have a 2019 sunset trail and it came with the bracket and grill. To be honest, the grill is not worth the trouble. It is made from cheap metal and is not going to last very long. I took the bracket off and bought a Blackstone griddle. Amazon has a quick-connect 12ft. Hose that works great. We just set the griddle on a table and hook it to the quick-connect fitting under the camper. It works great and is a lot nicer than the grill.
Wit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:40 PM   #24
Seasonal Camper

We bought a great Weber babyQ, and went with an extra 20lb bottle. gives a person a spare tank, and can move the BarB under the awning if it's raining, or where ever, pending campground or wind. The old saying ''one spot serves all'' not likely...
Old 10-18-2020, 11:08 PM   #25
Seasonal Camper

I have the original grille that goes on that bracket, that came with my camper. I have upgraded, and I would send you the grille for the cost of shipping.
It was very lightly used, is clean, and in good shape. I have the tabletop legs for it as well.
Wingerdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 02:51 PM   #26
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldstar View Post
I have a 2012 crossroads sunset trail reserve 31BH this device is attached at the rear bumper on the right side I’m not sure what it is and I would love to know how to use it.

Camping World has a low pressure grill that will fit that rack. I think they are around $150.00. Have the same grill on my 2016 Sunset trail and I’m going to have to replace it soon so I have been looking at them.
Terryhudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 03:40 PM   #27
Weekend Camper

Re Barbecue

Thank for the information do you have a name and model number for this barbecue we do have a camper world store here in the city I’ll check it out and take a look at this barbecue. Thanks again for taking the time responding to me it’s very much appreciated.