Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2023, 07:51 AM   #21
Site Team

There are no input /output on his radio in the back. It is the most inexpensive radio from Jenson. A plain Jane.
Might be an HDMI on the back but nothing else

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 08:14 AM   #22
Seasonal Camper

Page 5 owners manual wiring diagram.
Zoom in on the 20 pin wiring harness, It shows RCA outputs, and Inputs.
There is also an HDMI port on the rear (which is tied into the one one the front, completing the "pass through"
Old 11-04-2023, 10:21 AM   #23
Site Team

Ok, I now see the input output on the harness. Didn't see that before. Most radios have them built right into the chassis of the radio. Good call.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 08:49 AM   #24
Weekend Camper

Ya, there SHOULD be cables to the TV but there arent. Its a 2022 so really no changes made. Maybe a manufacturing error? Guess I will need to open up the back. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakherder View Post
I have an older Jensen in my trailer and I replaced my TV this past summer. The Jensen I have has AM/FM/CD/DVD BlueTooth etc. There were three cables that ran from behind the Jensen to the TV Red Whi Blu(? not sure now of the color). When using the TV, the sound comes out of the trailer speakers as it does when using the DVD. If there is no visible HDMI connection on mine.

I did not notice a DVD player on your Jensen so I suspect that the HDMI port on the front of yours is the input jack for a DVD player or other device such as a camera.

There should also be cables running from the back of your Jensen up to your TV that would allow you to hear the TV through the trailer speakers or whatever else you have connected to the front HDMI. I have cables on the back of my TV for that purpose. You should also have those or as it being a newer model you could have an HDMI that does the same but it will come from the back of your Jensen.

You will have to search out your Jensen model for location of the audio output set up.
Old 11-06-2023, 09:33 AM   #25
Family Vacation Member

Most electronics you buy that have HDMI capabilities usually don't include the cable with their product and expect you to buy one, which can get expensive.

I've never had mine pulled out nor have I had a need at this point but I'm a little scared of breaking the trim molding. The previous owner must have used something on the front to clean it and now it feels tacky to the touch and eventually I'll get around to replacing it, if I can find one.

Good luck with your project.