Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2021, 12:03 PM   #1
New Camper

Is it loading gear or just stabilizing gear?

Hello, I’ve been full-timing for a little over a year now. My rig is a 2012 Crossroads Cruiser Patriot CF345RF, and I’m a bit lost on the leveling system; in the cargo area, there is a control panel that reads INTELLIJACKS, with buttons placed vertically. I’m not sure if this rig actually has auto-leveling capability, or if it’s just an aftermarket control put in by the previous owner. I will note, however, that on the control panel, there is a black piece of tape covering what would probably say AUTO-LEVELING. Thanks in advance, this model of RV is very difficult to find info on, even by looking up the VIN.
aaron89978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 05:29 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron89978 View Post
Hello, I’ve been full-timing for a little over a year now. My rig is a 2012 Crossroads Cruiser Patriot CF345RF, and I’m a bit lost on the leveling system; in the cargo area, there is a control panel that reads INTELLIJACKS, with buttons placed vertically. I’m not sure if this rig actually has auto-leveling capability, or if it’s just an aftermarket control put in by the previous owner. I will note, however, that on the control panel, there is a black piece of tape covering what would probably say AUTO-LEVELING. Thanks in advance, this model of RV is very difficult to find info on, even by looking up the VIN.

There is a thread here that is a big old

https://www.crossroadsowners.com/for...tem-13180.html

Looks like they’re out of business. There’s a link to the manual in the thread.

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 02:18 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

I have a 2011 same as yours.
The Intellijack I used twice in ten years and 50,000 miles. It is a good system if everything is the same level and loading. That is never happening except on a perfectly flat surface.
I back the capture plate up to the hitch, manually run the legs out till clear, back the sucker up and retract.
Reverse to unhitch.
davidfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 05:16 PM   #4
Site Team

Intellijacks is not a self leveling system. Only controls the front legs.
You have, up, down, self retract and a button you set for hooking up the camper when level that you must program yourself. Not that great.
I never used the hooking up set up on mine, just the up, down and self retract.

Will figure what to do if the unit ever fails. Most likely will have to buy an up-down temporary switch. Hopefully that's in the distant future.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote