Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-21-2023, 08:31 AM   #1
New Camper

LED Indicator pannel

I have a 2022 Zinger 18BH. We recently just purchsed this from a person on Facebook. IT looks to be well maintained. I had it connected to the power here at home so it could be cleand and everytinhg checked out. The battery, and tank indicator lights were working just fine when I had it connected here at the house. When we got to the camp site and set everything up I went to show the wife how to check these things and none of the lights came on. The pump still comes on the water heater still comes on, as well as the awning and awning lights. I am not sure as to which fuse to check They are all labled but not a one says anything about the indicator light panel.

Thank for any help,
Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230520_122459.jpg (222.7 KB, 4 views)
michehembr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 11:48 AM   #2
Site Team

The tank indicator lights are notorious for failing to work. You can pull the panel off and see if there is power to the switch. That would be the first place to look.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 02:56 PM   #3
New Camper

Led indicator lights

Ill try that just as soon as i fogure out of i need tp take the insde of the cabinet apart or if the bazel comes.off and has screws. Thanks.
michehembr is offline   Reply With Quote