Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

We just returned Friday from having work done at the factory repair facility. What a great bunch of people. From Randy to all the rest of the crew what a class operation. We had a shopping list of 14 items and all but one were taken care of. The only thing they couldn't do was lower my pin box. And this was because Lippert didn't design enough bolt holes to lower it anymore. We had windows that stuck so they just replaced them. We mentioned that the tall faucet in the kitchen sink splatters too much so we got a new lower one with a pullout spray faucet..........which the wife loves by the way, so you know I'm happy.

I also had them install a power awning since I am too vertically challenged to reach the other one to tighten the knobs. This thing is sweet. They had to get creative on getting the backing plate in to support it but they did a super job. They also filled and painted where the old awning bracket holes were and you can't even tell where they were.

They also fixed our fresh water tank so now it will fill completely. It seems the line was too long and sagged creating a type of P trap. It's full now.

The best thing about them is how well they clean up your rig when they are done. Our kitchen floor hasn't been that clean in awhile.

Once again I can't say enough good things about Randy and the gang at Crossroads RV. They really know how to take care of the customer and do things right. Thanks Randy and Go Irish!!Edited by: Caledonia Jay

08 F250 PSD Super Duty

08 Kingston KF30SB
Caledonia Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:29 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Nice comments. I wishCR had a factory closer to me so I could utilized their services. I don't have much wrong but it would be really nice to know they were available.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:34 AM   #3
Site Team

Nice comments indeed!!! It's nice to hear reports like that.

Stan----can you think of any better reason for a trip??

Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

I really would like to see that part of the country. I am hoping to make the next rally there. We shall see.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #5
Full Time Camper

Caledonia-

Thanks for sharing your good experience with us. But, go Irish? Not a year from November when I'm in South Bend yelling "GO UTES!!"

Breckenridge, CO
'08 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST30BH Traded
'21 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5er
'22 Cougar 29RLI 5er
'23 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD
coastn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:55 AM   #6
Weekend Camper

Randy is an avid Notre Dame fan so if you go to the factory it's Go Irish. Besides I married an Irish Catholic gal so if I want to sleep indoors I root for the Irish!!

08 F250 PSD Super Duty

08 Kingston KF30SB
Old 08-24-2009, 06:38 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

Thanks for the tip. You're obviously a very perceptive guy, but if you might happen to change your allegiences (or priorities) you could camp every night in the Kingston!

Breckenridge, CO
'08 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST30BH Traded
'21 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5er
'22 Cougar 29RLI 5er
'23 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD
coastn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:48 AM   #8
Weekend Camper

Are you kidding me? She won't even give me a key to the Kingston. Says I can't camp without her that way.

08 F250 PSD Super Duty

08 Kingston KF30SB