We've owned three different models of Sunset Trails. Our most recent is a 2018 33SI. To answer your questions below . . .
- Anyone have delam problems out there or issues with slide mechanism? No, not on any of ours.
- On the United we are looking at, the several trim pieces and wallpaper
Seams are loose. Is this a constant problem to fight? (Have had no
issues on my Jayco) We had one ceiling trim piece fall from vibration. Once I fixed with longer nails, it's been fine.
- does cabinetry construction hold up? Have never had an issue with the cabinetry and found it to more well made than some other brands. We did add struts to all of the horizontal ones for convenience of not having to hold to keep them open.
- Rear bumper seems recessed underneath the camper to the point it
seems to Be of little use. Is my perception correct? Ours is not recessed.
- Iím guessing sidewall construction is 1 1/2 thickness being a super light.
Has anyone done research on how Crossroads builds these? Ours is a Grand Reserve so haven't researched.
- How is warranty support? Warranty has been great. But that kind of depends on your dealer as well.
Lastly, any regrets you have with an RV from Crossroads? Obviously, no regrets since we continue to purchase this brand.
2014 Ram 1500 Hemi & Sunset Trails 320BH